February Weather, will winter end?

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Bright day now , cloudy though , it was raining this morning a little
35 degrees Wind is cold , very cold

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Brrr, CG that is cold. But I agree with Kelli, living in the country would be fine...in the summer and fall that is. :-)

58F foggy morn again, reverse those numbers for the high today, sunny 85F. No rain, we could use some rain.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Light snow, 25 F.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

cloudy . misty , foggy , windy , 34 degrees

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Late sun clouded up again, 30% chance of rain in the wee hours, but everyone elses cold spell is a comfortable lo in mid 50's for me. Hi in 70's tomorro and back out to cleaning yard.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Terrible south wind today. They say 25 MPH, but I will argue that. Much stronger.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

It got up to 75F. They are calling for a high of 65F today. The next ten days should not be hot.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Foggy 60*, 97% humidity with 4mph winds. So many weeds...

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Here it is 38 degrees and sunny , Perhaps 46 for high ,, Moderating weather , time to trim trees ,

It got up to 66F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 56F today. It was 40F at 7AM. They are calling for a couple nights this week to be in the 30s. We need something to get the average back on track. 30s is below average but not abnormal historically.

A couple pictures from Saturday

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Kelli Saturday pictures are nice !!!

45 degrees and raining , Winds are getting strong , temperatures are rising to as high as 67 degrees perhaps ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

78*, 63% humidity, beautiful day, winds are down now to 15mph from the south and dropping, lo of 66* tonite expected. Burned and cleaned til wind got up- this today was a version of a Calif Santa Ana, sunny all day clouded up abt 1530

Nice pic's Kell.

Guess our upper 50's nights have ended, it is 64 this morn and I feel the difference in humidity too. High today 86, no rain. Winds 10-15 ESE

My Azaleas and Laurel Cherry blossoms

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

Thank you regarding the pictures.

It got up to 55F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 59F today, so it will get over 60F. It is 37F right now. I haven't been out but I got out my gloves and hooded sweatshirt for our morning walk.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

68 degrees , some rain , some sun . strong wind ..

Sun Pretty flowers

It got up to 57F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 59F today. The temperatures should be pretty much seasonal for the next ten days except for Sunday. Rain is always ten days away and never comes. It was 36F this morning.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Rain and mid 30's

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Drizzlin rains. 53* droppin to 40's tonite.8 mph breeze 100% humidity.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Cold! 3 F overnight, now 17 F. High today, 20 F. Sunny.
Maybe 30's next week.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

100% humidity, 58*, foggy, supposed to hit 77* today, but rain chances all day.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

50 degrees 98%humidity , wind 7mph steady rain ,

It got up to 55F yesterday. They are calling for a high today of 63F

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

made it to 56 yesterday here today only 43 degrees so far , still steadily raining ,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We got of snow. It is done now but 30 MPH wind in forecast for tomorrow. Look out for big drifts. 24 F.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

39 degrees , it;s not raining this morning first time in a week ? or about ,,

Nights are cool enough to leave windows open, gets pretty warm by 2-3PM about mid 80's. Mostly sunny, although a downpour happened yesterday for about ten minutes, then sunny again.

Sunkissed, I'll take your rain but you can keep the heat. We have most of the year to be hot but the 'rainy season' is short.

It got up to 62F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 69F today.

A couple pictures - Texas mountain laurel and hyacinth. The hyacinth is old and small, but they aren't supposed to grow here at all. It has probably gotten cold enough for my tulips to rebloom. They are not supposed to grow here but if I get some nights below 40F, at least some will bloom. The first time I planted them, I refrigerated them for 6 or 8 weeks. I didn't dig them up afterwards and they keep returning. I don't even live in a local cold spot. One time, a guy and I on Facebook were discussing how Los Angeles County might have more microclimates than any other place in the world of the same size.

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli

It got up to 68F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 63F today. We have a sporting chance of a trace of rain tomorrow.

Mostly Cloudy. High 78F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Low tonight 62F 20% chance of rain.

Pretty flowers Kelli, neither grow here, except water hyacinth. Interesting tidbit about the micro-climates.
Some bromeliad blooms in my garden right now...

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

Nice pictures, Sunkissed

It got up to 64F yesterday. We got 0.12 inch of rain overnight. The sky cleared and it got down to 35F. They are calling for a high today of 55F.

Some more stuff from the yard - sparaxis, some kind of ice plant, and crown of thorns

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I saw sun yest afternoon! Gray with light drizzles again today. Am getting 11.29 hrs of daylight now, graylight more accurate. 63* 100% humidity, 9mph light breeze. The snakes are showing up now.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

60 degrees sunny ,,
Kelli you get flowers
Sun you get flowers .
Me , only a few green things ..
Kitt ,, I don't mind the few snakes I see but that is usually late summer if at all

Glad you enjoy the pics, thank you.
Kitt, we have a nice yellow rat snake lives in our wood pile, a few black snakes, year round residents.
Ju, green is good, beginning of those flowers.
Kelli, I remember Ice plant, we had a huge cluster growing in a corner of our yard when we lived in S. Cal. all colors. I don't see it much around here, probably too wet.

57F this morn, nice. Warmer 84F high today, sunny.

It got up to 51F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 60F. It was 33F this morning, the coldest I have seen it in a long time.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

55 and a cold 55 it is . clearing now , however rain in the forecast for later

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

March weather is here;
https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1470407/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.