Back to School, It\'s Sept 2017. Weather

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

71, this morn....The mornings and evenings have been much nicer, amazing how just five degrees and lower humidity makes. But the afternoons still get to 90. No rain, blue skies.

Flowers in the garden, Rose of Sharon and Guzmania Bromeliad....

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

It got to 80F yesterday. It was cloudy most of the day and I am not complaining. A few days like that are a blessing. They are calling for a high of 72F and there is a 22% chance of a trace of rain.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Sigh, FEELS like 1rst Day of Fall. 80* feels like 86*. Windy thunder outside, 82% humidity with 96% chance of rain. That leading edge winds has already settled down. Supposed to be raining around me so I brought the hammock in. Hope I get some rain.

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Mid 90's ,sunny , calm ,a roaster ..

Pretty Flowers sun .

yours too Kitt

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

80 something today. Didn't feel hot because a strong southerly wind & some clouds.

High 85-ish today, winds NE 10-15mph, 60% chance of showers.

It got up to 75F yesterday. It was 53F around 6AM, which I think is the coldest it has been so far. They are calling for a high of 79F.

It got up to 73F yesterday. It was 49F just before 6AM, which has got to be the coldest since last winter. They are calling for a high of 80F. Back to hot tomorrow.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

90's today . 61 forecast for tonight 80;s and hot still this evening here ,
visitor

Thumbnail by juhur7

It go up to 86F yesteday. It was already 65F at 6:15AM. They are calling for a high of 90F today. I don't know how much of a conversion factor I have to add at this time of year. They are calling for 97F on Saturday.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it was in the mid 90's here today and sunny , 76 degrees now ,
Kelli same here besides it is hot and I am rather run down ,

Kelli, Such a tease to have those nice cooler days and then back to 90's. Juhur, I think we're all getting run down from the heat.

Next three days sunny, no rain, high 93 low 73...so I'm heading to a friends on the Gulf coast, she has a pool and lives on the Bay a block from the ocean...if you can't beat the heat find a friend with a pool. ;-)

It got up to 90F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 92F today.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It was 89 here today , sunny , index was well into the 90's 73 now . 64 tonight , tomorrows 78 for high may be welcome .
The hot spell is done here , now to see what happens , goofy weather ,

It got up to 96F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 87F today. Next week 'should' stay below 90F but we're not out of the woods yet.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

63 degrees here been in the 40's the past two nights
around 70 the high ,

Thumbnail by juhur7
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Moving to October:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1460152/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.