We came from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1449374

Thumbnail by patootie
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the new thread.
Beautiful photo.

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

You're welcome Linda
thanks.

Hey y'all, I'm doing an interesting cross between Blue Silk and Chocolate and I'm so far successful. Can't wait to see if I get viable seeds and see how it turns out:-)

-The pic below shows the egg donor "chocolate"

This message was edited Jun 29, 2017 4:01 AM

Thumbnail by ToneBone

We'll be eager to see how it turns out Tony.

Gautier, MS

Looking forward to that bloom too Tony.
Pretty bloom Jackie. Hoping to see your blooms soon too Jackie. That bloom you `
mentioned did look like Fuji no Mono but there is also another specie that has similar bloom just not sure of spelling for right now.
Loved your pretty blooms too Debra.
It's been raining off and on here today. Only two pictures that were nice enough to take early this morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, 2 beautiful blooms this morning
its cloudy here today but no rain yet, but its coming
Going to rain all weekend and my plants not dried out yet fron the last
downpour
I don;t know when I will get blooms. I;ve sure had a difficult time with my'
mg's lately, taking forever to get blooms.,
Some wonderful 2012 blooms
my prettiest BMN got only white blooms from these sds.
China doll not no sds
lovely Pink Tie Dye
Ditto Blue Tie dye
Unknown gray g house floor

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Very pretty blooms ladies.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.
Beautiful blooms Jackie. I feel the same about my poor plants not been able to dry out from all this rain. We had heavy down pours all day long and it might not be over yet. One reason why I have not brought my mg vines that are still in the green house. They are doing good vining but Still no sign of buds. I'm probably will be putting them outdoors soon for more sun. My other seedlings are still on the patio so out of the rain. But I really love those blooms you got.

Thanks Linda and Helena.
Helena, at least you got blooms on the 1st 2 or 3 starts/sets of your'mg vines. Beautiful blooms they;ve been to..
I used some old bloom buster and it might
have hurt my vines a little,ie deformed baby lvs, Hope it'didn;t stunt any would be buds. :-(

Gautier, MS

I hope your vines recover Jackie.
I am just now able to post pics from this morning. Busy day.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Gosh, I was stuck in the other room! I have missed a lot! Love your blooms, Helena. Now that I can SEE again, I am happy to get to see your beautiful blooms. :D

Oh Beautiful blooms Helena. Is the 1st one a light lavender? Love the color on the 2nd one. The 3rd bloom is a beauty in blue and white.
Every day is awful for me Helena. 2 flat tires in 2 weeks and my 5 yr old fridge
can't be fixed Just ridiculous, the warranty ended in March ands its been'acting up since May. Repairmen out 2 times and they can;t fix it..Whirlpool. a piece of junk
I guess. I;ve ordered a Kenmore from SeaRS, just don;t like the warranty costs.
from Sears.

Helena, so excited, I;ve got a good size bud on Edo Twilight. It might bloom in about a week and then it looks like, it will be a while b4 any of the others bloom. :-(

Gautier, MS

Jackie, I hope things improve for you. Our refrig ice maker stopped working long ago so I have to buy ice every 2 days it seems, DH uses lots of it.
That is exciting to see Edo Twilight with a bud Jackie, I brought 4 pots out of gh yesterday. Opened the door to go out this morning to oh no, it's raining again.
Got this blooms this morning though!
DFNM, Choco x Pink Porcelain, DFNM, Ocean Mist, Pink Starlet

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Gautier, MS

Glad you can see better Debra!
#4 is Lavender Silk.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Oops.missed this double post

This message was edited Jul 2, 2017 3:17 AM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. I'm pretty pleased with the booms I got this morning.

Neat mushrooms. Pretty nice blooms from 2012. Wish all vines filled out or in like that blue one. Gray one could be silver shadows, there's quite a few species of gray color.

Thanks Helena..

Beautiful photos ladies.

Happy 4th of July weekend to you all.

Gautier, MS

Still sunny here, hope it stays that way.
#1 is a white Sazanami, Ushio Tide #2.

Gautier, MS

And the rest of the blooms for today.

Happy 4th of July to everyone too!

Helena, those are awesome. Beautiful colors.

Beauties all this morning Helena,
Love # 3 and 4 in the 1st set and Jamie
Lynn and pink hige, 2nd set.

wow.those Mushrooms on previous page and your silver shadows was fun to look at. Is that a edible kind? I bet you can't wait to see your edo twilight blooms! ( I can't wait)
We had to buy a washer dryer set three years ago. not as good as the Roper, but oh well.Been sleeping a lot so no blooms to post here.. Keep Posting!

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies! Just glad it's not raining and we got sunshine.

Gautier, MS

And a few more. # 3 is Ocean Mist.

really gorgeous! Here is a few "mg nots " LOL

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Deb I don;t know the id of the mushroom. Theres a mushroom book somewhere around here if I can find it..
Absolutely gorgeous blooms Helena,. Love 2,3 and 4 on 1st row,
1 and 5 on 2nd row, Helena, can you find a pic of Azuremores's # 4
when and if you get time??

Love your blooms Debra. Gorgeous 4 o'clocks amd the Oriole? pic is'just incredible.
My Edo Twilight bud is showing color, Yea!!
Saz 2014
My Canna
My new fridge wont be delivered today, it's been out since last Thurs and now tomorrow being a holiday, it wont be delivered until Wed, :-(. .

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

a new fridge>? I must have automatically thought you were talking about washers and dryers :P sorry. we got a new fridge much smaller than our 20 yr old one, and now we are regretting it. :PSO excited for your Edo, Jackie!

I love all the beautiful flowers and birds you are all posting.
Sorry to hear about the fridge delay.

Debra, our fridge is going to be another small one . I only have 32.75 inches for it to fit in by the stove, my kitchen so small, its the only place it can fit. We use a 2nd fridge that sits on the carport.
Thank goodness we've not been living out of a cooler Linda. My DD's fridge has been a lifesaver but very inconvenient to go outside for anything cold
My Edo should be open in the am, :-)

A lovely bloom from Edo Twilight. But, is it Edo, looks more like Plum Surprise to me? Helena, what do you think Off to look for A pic
from last summer.

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Found a pic of Edo and my new bloom looks the same.
Pic from 6-8-16

Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Happy 4th Everyone! And all the work that goes with it.
Love your 4 O'clock Debra and the Oriole too.
Beautiful Edo Pics Jackie. I'm looking forward to when mine bloom, we'll compare pics. I'll have to look for Azuremores #4, is that the lite baby powder blue Jackie?
I think I've kept most of his envies with pics, though I did notice that he used the same number on a few but years apart though.
Here's a some of my mg blooms for today.
#1,#2 and #5 all from same vine, Lavender with white center.

Gautier, MS

And some more blooms.

Gautier, MS

And the rest.

Helena, yes # 4 is the lite baby/powder blue possibly with specks.. I love it.
Breath taking blooms today Helena. Your 1,3, and 5 looks like Lavender Mist,
so pretty. Think I started one too. Your 2 toned blue almost looks like a color block
today. What is that beautiful pink right behind the 2 toned blue?
Love the purps, speckleds and gorgeous pink on the 2nd row too.
Lovely higes and maybe a Keiryu on last row.

Jackie, your edo is beautiful. Glad it finally opened.
Helena, your blooms are very pretty. Love all the colors.

WOW!!! Oh Jackie, I LOVE that blue on your Edo. Oh gosh!
Pretty noisy still here in the neighborhood, will be glad when all this is over. Was nice today, tho, I am plant sitting at my sis in laws, I do this every year, got to get into the pool there, but got out pretty fast it was COLD.

I had a wild mg open from seeds I got in Buffalo, Ny. A type of bindweed species that has a 2-3 inch pink and white bloom can't remember the name now to save my soul.

Wish I had some of those blooms you've got, Helena. Especially the third pic 1st row with that blue block, and then the Higes . Outstanding!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.