Goodbye

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I just renewed my membership for another year. :) Stuck inside this morning because it's RAINING! Whoop!

Fort Worth, TX

I got today off because of the rain.

Dallas, TX

I flit around. But try to check in once in awhile. Hope everyone is well and your gardens are stupendous.

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

I have had so many life changing events going on that I am just now popping in. Glad to see/hear from some of my favorite people!
Miss all of y'all especially the roundups. Not a day goes by that I don't see a flower on the farm that reminds me of someone here. My gardens are wildly chaotic, much like my life, full of memories and desires.
I had major back surgery last year, glad I finally got it done. And my DH has Mycinious Gravis (sp) leaving me running the farm. Just changes a persons priorities. Still have my dairy goats and sheep, as well as my dogs.
I was looking at my Mexican petunias gone crazy and thought I would stick my head in for a bit, try and catch up.

Joy

Fort Worth, TX

Good to hear from you Joy. Priorities do change. I joined the NPSOT so I kind of still get some plant swapping in, its just different. Get to see Josephine and a couple of others from DG

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Sorry to hear about your problems Joy, things have changed a lot on DG but I still hang around although the roundups are pretty much gone.
Maybe we will be able to revive them some time.
Please keep in touch.

Fort Worth, TX

this is the last thread Marty checked in on.

Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi everyone,
I just now renewed by subscription. Ive been gone for 5 years. I thought all the Texas folk had moved to another website. Chime in if you are still here. Im retiring in May and still doing the native garden. I miss you all. I hope you are still here.
Marty

Thumbnail by steadycam3
Fort Worth, TX

I'm here until 2023, then I'll decide if I want to pay again. my native yucca and agave were started from orphan pups. I have no idea what they are native to

Thumbnail by Gypsi

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.