June Weather

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 91F, which means it could be 94F at my house. I think the nice weather is over until November. At least this morning was pleasant. It was probably in the 60s.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

rainy mid 70"s morning here,, cloudy now nearing noon , rain still possible

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Sunshine on a roll, Springfield, Mo same place, 90* feels like 97*, humidity 53%, wind at 21mPh.

They are calling for a high of 91F, which means it could get to 94F at my place. It's a little early for it to be getting that hot but this will be the 'coolest' day this week.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it stormed bunches here last night 84 degrees ,, High humidity , possibly more storms later

Anna, IL(Zone 6b)

Humid with a temp of 93 here just before noon. Not a pleasant day to spend out in the elements.

They are calling for a high of 94F, which means it could get to 97F at my place. There is no relief in sight in the 10-day forecast. It is nice this morning.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

90* with 52% humidity, breeze at 8mph.Garland, Texas -mostly sunny

Anna, IL(Zone 6b)

Woke to 74 degrees and overcast - What a TREAT! Here it is just after noon and we are up in the middle 90's. Luckily still some breeze. More hay is being cut, so it should dry well.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80's sunny , humid ,,

They are calling for a high of 96F, which means it will be 99F at my place. Mumble, grumble. It is cloudy this morning and usually that keeps it from getting very hot.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

90 forecast here , nozone action day , poor air quality alerts and warnings ,

Anna, IL(Zone 6b)

Early afternoon - thunderstorm blew in and we gauged about an inch of well needed rain. NICE!

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

I miss the rain, hasn't rained here in a week, and it makes it HOT when no rain. Yesterday my temp gauge on Jeep proves how hot it was. My house only said 94°.

Atlas rocket launch Kennedy Space Center Friday morn.

Kit, I do notice roadways are much hotter, soon as I turn into my neighborhood the gauge drops quickly. Creeks and Lakes cool us down some.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

Interesting rocket launch. The company I used to work for made engines for Atlas rockets.

I don't think it got as hot yesterday as they were calling for. It will be a hot one today. It was already 74F in the house when we came downstairs at 6AM. They are calling for a high of 99F, which means it could be 102F at my place.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

About that here Sunny , 92 , heat index much higher , Humidity steam bath ,

They are calling for a high of 98F. That means it could get to 101F at my place.

The worst thing is that the neighbors a couple houses away have been blasting the stereo so loud that I can hear it in every room of the house. I think that is wrong and I'm fed up with it. We've put up with their crap for four years. I called the police twice this past week. DH doesn't think they actually come out, but it makes me feel a little better to call.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

another 88 to 91 degree day Sunny , hot ,

More Daylily blooms

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

Nice, juhur

They are calling for a high of 94F, which means that it could be 97F at my place. I didn't check the temperature but it felt like it got to around 100F yesterday. It's too early in the summer to be getting that hot.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

70's here Today , very nice afternoon , !!! Beautiful day ,
Keli , thank you for the complement on the flowers .. !

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

92 and 72 with occasional rain showers. The rain is really unexpected.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Kelli is a heat gauge! Temps up, temper up! Dont blame ya! 81* in the area, dash said 84*. New Kensington, Pittsburgh area on the Alleghany enjoying my enforced overnite parking spot! Geese, but no gators!

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana

My family is from the Pittsburgh area.

They are calling for a high of 97F, which means it could get to 100F at my place. In other words, nothing new

They are calling for a high of 93F, which means it will be 95F or so at my place. Our summer weather is pretty monotonous.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Thats why Calif likes it! Its cool in Angola, Ind- maybe 73* still. Mild.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Got to South Beloit, Wis. 4day weekend traffic has Chicago slowed down. The weather Channel is calling for Southwest monsoon rains... looks like its on the eastern side of the rockies...Wis is bluing up north of me, 75* breezy

Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

79 and cloudy here today ,

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Heavy storm last night for a good two hours or more, wicked lightning...but we needed the rain. Swear this has been the driest June ever!
74 now with 100% humidity, up to 92 and chance of more rain later on.

Thumbnail by sunkissed

They are calling for a high of 87F, which means it will be around 90F at my place. That's still too hot for me. I got up early and did my yard work before 6:30 today. It's becoming where I don't like yard work. I guess I'm not much of a gardener anymore.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

July weather is here:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1427614/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.