June Weather

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

June, month of growing. Join us to report your weather & other interesting things.
We are planting our cherry tomatoes today. All different kinds, 250 plants total.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sounds yummy CG ,,
85 cloudy today , some sun , nice evening now , 70's .
60 for tonight ,

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the new thread...and for making my mouth water with all those tomato plants!!

It's 75º right now, sunny and pleasant. I don't think we even reached 80º today.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 96F. That means it will be around 100F at my place. Mega-yuck

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

It's hot, hot hot so I've been visiting all my friends and family that have pools. :-)
High 93° chance of afternoon rain.

Kelli nice photo of the Hummingbird!

I can eat cherry tomatoes like they were candy!

Thank you, sunkissed

They are calling for a high of 95F. I won't be surprised if it is pushing 100F at my place.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

rained all night , 66 degrees now ,
looking forward to garden tomatoes myself ..

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

66* now, Cranston, Rhode Island drizzling all day.

Thumbnail by kittriana
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Sunny & west wind all day. Mid 70's.

Anna, IL(Zone 6b)

Beautiful sunshine day here with low humidity in the low 80's.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

mid 70's off and on sunshine and clouds a few passing sprinkles some with the sun shinning ,

Tropical storm warning and area flood watch through tonight. Tropical storm Colin will go over the peninsula today. So at least we won't see 90 degrees. ☺

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Finally,no rain in the forecast. 85 and 65.

They are calling for a high of 83F. That means it will be 86 or 87F at my place. I can't wait until November when things cool down.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Mid 70's , sunny ,, moderate breeze , nice morning , back later

Pretty windy this morning, rain woke me up, must go drive in this mess, taking my mom to hospital for knee surgery this morning. ugh.
Should clear out soon, looks like last band going over Central FL now. Tomorrow should be back to normal again... HOT.

They are calling for a high of 85F. That means it will be pushing 90 at my place. It is cloudy right now but will burn off.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

65 and a colder day here

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Its run 62*to 65* all day across Pa and Ohio, too Ju. Icy stiff breeze, they are talking 49* south of Detroit tonite.

Anna, IL(Zone 6b)

92 yesterday 87 today. Wonderful low humidity day - great for working outside. I tried to maximize my outside activities and accomplished lots.

High 80s and high 60s. Already there is a slight chance of rain in the forecast.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

67 and sunny , low 70's today , Nice weather , hot weather coming , this weekend forecasts are for the mid 90's

They are calling for a high of 89F. That means it will be in the low 90s at my place. Yuck. There is going to be a lot of yuck between now and November.

I work outside in the morning while the temperature is still in the 60s.

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

It's been beautiful here the last few days...warm, sunny days with low humidity and cool nights. Oh well, it'll be over soon, though. By Friday it'll be in the low 90's...sigh.

Right now it's 53º going down to 51º...almost heaven.

They are calling for a high of 85F. That means it will be pushing 90F at my place.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Began north of Grand Rapids, Mi- 45*. By Chicago at 730am it was up to 64* and clouding over, and then drizzle. 'They' say 80's tonite and 90's tomorrow....

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

85º here. Feels like --- East wind blowing, helps a little

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Made about 80 after a cold start ,
Tomorrow it starts getting like summer ,,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Summer is here. Heat advisory today. 90º+

Wow, your area is hotter then here. Supposed to be in the high 80s, 70 at night. Chance of rain starts tomorrow.

They are calling for a high of 83F. That means it will be more like 86F at my place. It is cloudy this morning. That will burn off.

This is a daylily cross that I grew from seed.

Thumbnail by Kelli
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Kelli Nice Flower ,

67 degrees ,
cloudy , Thunder and lightning this morning quiet now
89 Humidity
88 temperature forecast ,
gets that hot with that humidity , uck ,, jungle time ,,

Fulva Penstemon , a couple flowers here

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Lovely flowers, Kelli & Ju! "Almost" makes it feel cooler today.

Ugh...supposedly going up to 92º today. Still stuck on 85º but it seems almost like 115º. Guess I got spoiled over the last few days.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

96.4º now.Hot south wind.
Thunderstorms coming from NW.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

81 and sunny Heat index is climbing really fast ,, 61 % Humidity ,, All feels like a water bog ,,

Anna, IL(Zone 6b)

Here it is almost 2 in the afternoon and the temp gauge says 95. A little humid out there, too. A good time to stay in between noon and 3 p.m.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Temp dropped to 83º. Nice rain right now.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Morris, Illinois, supposed to be resting. 104* on the dash, rain left only high humidity. Truck a/c quit, only cooling to so many degrees below ambient temp outside- so 85* inside truck- with windows blacked. Suffocating.

Suffocating is s good description for over 100 degrees, I can't even imagine.

Past week lots of cloudy tropical weather with off and on rain showers, humidity was so thick you could feel it on your skin the moment you walk out of the door.

Today up to 89°, and a chance of heavy afternoon thunderstorms, sunny now.

Love the lily Kelli, I've never tried cross pollination but have been reading up on it.
Nic pics Ju, pretty.

Pic of my son kiteboarding, so much fun to watch.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

Looks like I get the cool weather today. They are calling for a high of 69F. (I'll believe it when I see it.) It is very dark and cloudy but that will burn off.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.