Grandio Greenhouses

Charleston, SC

Hi there.
Garden_sass posted this several months ago and I wanted to respond but my posts are posting to 10/31/2001? So I figured I'd start a new thread to help give some information on these greenhouses.

I realize this thread is a bit old but I just wanted to put my two cents in because I own a Grandio Greenhouse and I just love it. I purchased a 8x12 Ascent about a year and a half ago so I'm going into my second season using it . The quality is fantastic wasn't that hard to put together Has good headroom and in my option the price is affordable compared to a lot of the other ones out there and I did a ton of research. It doesn't need all the structural reinforcement and editions like some of the other greenhouses you'll find on the market that are cheaper, you just build it and use it! I'm in Charleston South Carolina and it works perfectly for me.

These pictures were taken after its completion to see more click here

https://perfectlyimperpectgardnercom.wordpress.com

If anyone has any questions just let me know I'd love to hear about what kind of greenhouses others have and what everybody is growing in them. So thrilled that I got a greenhouse again had one when I lived in New York and missed you terribly.

Thumbnail by 843rphyllis Thumbnail by 843rphyllis
annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

bump due to time stamp issue

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Another *Bump* - testing.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.