Introducing...my mom (Edens_gardener)!!!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Our latest subscriber (and I was going to subscribe her for a Christmas present - that's two gifts she's hijacked already :) is none other than my mom. So for those of you who thought the world should never have two of me in it, well...this is probably your worst nightmare!

Just kidding - she and I are a lot alike in ways that matter (gardening!!!!) but also different in other ways, and I know she will enjoy this place as much as I do.

Welcome to Dave's Garden, Edens_gardener/(aka Terry's Mom)!!!!

Welcome to Dave's Garden,Edens_gardener. Glad that you have joined in the fun here. Hope to see you in and around the garden and to get better acquainted with you.
CoCo from Texas

Thanks GV and welcome your mom, Edens_gardener' This is really getting to be a "Family Tradition" here,love it too' Sis' from the Sunflower State'

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Oh boy!!!!! Welcome Terry's mom Edens_gardener to the greatest gardensite in town!!!! (but I guess you already know that!!!!!!
sue

Mason, MI

Hello Edens_gardener!
Your "Dave's Garden Handle" made me smile. Here in mid-Michigan, we have a tiny little 4-corners of a hamlet called Eden, and in it for many years was a little greenhouse called: The Garden of Eden!
Welcome from Oscarsdotter :-)
P.S. Your daughter Terry is wonderful, by-the-way! :-)

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Welcome to the garden! Too bad about the Christmas present, but you will be an old timer on here by the time that day rolls around, and Terry has plenty of time to get you a different gift. Meanwhile, we will be getting to know you.
Aimée

Crossville, TN

Welcome to DG, Edens-gardener! You will get so much pleasure from it that you'll wonder what you did before you found all these nice people! Jo, from AZ

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Welcome Edens_gardener. You are going to love it here.

Blum, TX(Zone 8a)

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY TO ADD TO YOUR MEMORY BANK.HAPPY THANKSGIVING, AND A HEARTY WELCOME!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome Terry's mom! If you grow flowers as great as you grow daughters, you must have a great garden!
Edens gardner-nice name-wonderful idea!
I call my big garden "THERE" are we there yet? YES this is "THERE"!
Have fun here and happy thanksgiving!
dori

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

can think of nothing better than the one who taught Terry how to be Terry.
Welcome Edens gardener!!!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

How wonderful! So glad to have another gardener aboard. And now Go_Vols if you get out of line we can tell your mommy on you! :)

Awww, shucks, ya'll *blushing*... but now WHERE IS SHE??? She e-mailed me she'd be doing some genealogy and online gardening today. Hmmmm, I bet she got stuck in the family tree again, LOL.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Well, shake her out of the tree and tell her to get on over here so we can get to know her!

Montrose, PA(Zone 5a)

WELCOME EDENSGARDNER FROM PENNSYLVANIA!

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

A hearty welcome to DG Edensgardener. How are you and where are you????.........lol!!

I'm looking for my mother!!! Wahhh!

(No I didn't make her up, she's real.) They're moving into a new house, probably as I write this. When I talked to her last Friday it was on her cell phone (hope she still has some minutes left this month); and she wouldn't have a "land line" to hook into for internet stuff for another week or so. So, I'll wait patiently....first time I've ever had to wait on my mom, it's usually the other way around! Thanks ya'll for helping me greet her...whenever she gets around to making an appearance!

Hello Edens_Gardener! Come on in and say hello! :)

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

Welcome Mom! You've got a great daughter! You got a new house? Congrats!! "T" :)

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Question :- If your mum is Edens_Gardener is her name Eve by any chance...lol!!

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Poor lady, she probably has to catch up on her rest after a move. And a new house will invariably have some tricks up its sleeve for us, like little things that don't work right. But I hope she gets rested soon, we're all anticipating her arrival.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Welcome!!!

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Amen to that Aimee - I know all about that and there's still a million things to do. We can wait patiently for her debut :-) Well, some of us can - at least I'm not drumming on the table like some I can mention...lol!!

Patience IS a virtue:D

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Now ya know if we are going to have to be patient I will start humming and that might get on a few nerves if I start it again! So Go_Vols, I think you should get over there and help your mother get settled in so she will have time to play with us sooner! Or did you make her up after all?

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

lol Zany!!

:D

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Now another fine day has gone by and still no Edens_Gardener....Vols I do believe you made her up! Did you grow up motherless or were you recently orphaned?

EDEN???? Are you out there???? HMMMMM Very strange!

Good Morning everyone'

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

welcome edensgardener, vols' imaginary mom...*grin*

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Good morning Sis and Lisa! Glad to see a few folks are still here with me waiting to meet this elusive member!

Hi Zany,while yer waitin' how 'bout sending some of those "Pennies from Heaven" my way,lol' Bone dry here'

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL SIS! I am fresh out of Pennies from Heaven but have now moved on to "It's Raining Men Halleluha"!

Lol,soo funny,mean you're canoeing now,lol??

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

DH siad it can rain men all it wants to cause he fixed the leaky roof and they can't get in....guess he forgot the door opens.... :P

ROFLOL'

Good Morning everyone,still patiently waiting' I know some ladies like to make a "entrance",lol' I do believe GV's mom is just "really busy getting settled in",hope all's well,moving is very stressful,as we all know' Sis'

Good morning, everyone! I PROMISE ya'll she's not a figment of my imagination. But I'm beginning to relate to the Dr. Suess book "Are you my mother?" (grin)

I got an e-mail from her this weekend and they are officially in their house, so I'd say we'll still have to give her some time to get stuff unpacked....(tick tock Mom!!!)

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way...Just passing time waiting for terry's invisible mom!

Lol'

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.