Tree hugging in the desert

Eau Claire, WI(Zone 4a)

I can be prickly, but I met my match.

Thumbnail by Pseudo
Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

I notice that not everyone there is so foolish as to embrace a cactus!

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

I'm guessing...you are no longer in Puerto Rico?

If Arizona, what part? We toured around there after my ASLA conference in Phoenix in 2012. That was a fun time...

Thumbnail by ViburnumValley Thumbnail by ViburnumValley
Eau Claire, WI(Zone 4a)

Quote from Pistil :
I notice that not everyone there is so foolish as to embrace a cactus!

Yeah, she's got a bit more common sense...and she lets me know it. :)

It does look like Arizona and I said that while standing among a community that either stings, bites, or pricks you. Having lived in Mesa for three years in the mid 80's, it brought back many memories of the Grand Canyon state. Some good; some not so good, but all to be held as part of good life. Oh, BTW, this is Aruba. Part paradise, but mostly desert.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Well, I learned something new about Aruba! I'm thinking about a Caribbean cruise this year so I'll keep that in mind. :)

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

OK, Gilligan...

You could flesh out this post with images to match up with the theme song's lyrics.

Eau Claire, WI(Zone 4a)

OK then, just sit right back and you'll hear a tale of a delightful trip that started from this tropic port aboard this not so tiny ship.

Here's Ginger to help set the scene. BTW, she's laughing because I told her she was blocking out the ship. I love a movie star with a sense of humor.

Thumbnail by Pseudo
Eau Claire, WI(Zone 4a)

The weather started getting rough, the not-so-tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Jewel of the Seas would be lost.

Actually, not so much.

Thumbnail by Pseudo
Eau Claire, WI(Zone 4a)

I know you are all just dying to see the professor and Mary Ann. Unfortunately, I have to play Mary Ann...

Thumbnail by Pseudo
Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

I dunno, I think you look more like The Professor!

Eau Claire, WI(Zone 4a)

Quote from Pistil :
I dunno, I think you look more like The Professor!

Thank you! Unfortunately, I'm starting to take on the appearance of the Skipper. This fling with gelato has gotten out of control.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Hmmm, no storms! Sunshine and prickles. Looks nice for this season- chuckl, ahhh, I see, no Gilligan to make messes!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.