Posts disappearing in Preview

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Quote from coleup :
Wonder if t... typed from my keyboard will stop a post? Nope, so it must be the t... that represents 'thread' in my example. Will c and p that one here now from quoted version in post above

Anna, along the side of each thread - and the color is a little faded - which is something we can fix - are \"Back to top\" links. Eventually those will probably be handier than having just one at the bottom of each t..Read More

As I suspected, a quoted version will post so here is a c and p from non quoted, and it will not post.
Now I will see if removing the Read More Button will let it post Nope.
So I will remove just the t... that represents the word thread but leave the Read More button. Nope, looks like it has to be button and t,,,
Anna, along the side of each thread - and the color is a little faded - which is something we can fix - are \"Back to top\" links. Eventually those will probably be handier than having just one at the bottom of each

Mequon, WI(Zone 4b)

Not seeing any posts on any of the forums I watch since 3/2/2016? And the date is posted as March, -0001??

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Quote from Jeannie63 :
Not seeing any posts on any of the forums I watch since 3/2/2016? And the date is posted as March, -0001??

Jeannie, not sure I can explain the mess up on dates,etc on Daves Garden the passed 4-5 days, but it seems to be getting corrected little by little so you should be able to see your posts now,

Hope we are done with such frustrations for the year. Spring is on its way and the gardening sirens are calling!

Snellville, GA(Zone 7b)

Having trouble posting to my blog. After I write the info and press finish. Go back to the blog and it isn't there. What I found is that even tho I type the correct date it is posting it to December 31 1970???

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Riceke, there has been an ongoing discussion on Journals and Blogs. Apparently dates are one of the issues that other members are running into. Since I'm not using either of those right now I can't give you any personal input, but maybe the thread below will help.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1396825/?page=1#post_10224541

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.