2015 FALL SEED ROBIN IN FLIGHT PT 2

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

looks as if i can STILL Post not sure for how long .

Gm was inform the robin should land today at Pistil's door step .
Hope you enjoy happy gardening everyone .

Natick, MA

It's getting closer to home, Susie :o)
Pistil - have fun!

Your item is out for delivery on January 30, 2016 at 9:44 am in LAKE STEVENS, WA 98258.

Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

The Robin has landed. It's so heavy there must be a zillion packets in there!

Sure hope you have the whole day to PLAY ")

Ellendale, DE(Zone 7a)

Hello, everyone. I have not been on here too much lately but popped back in to see how the Robin is making its way around to everyone. We had crazy snow in the mid-Atlantic and focused on that for several days. I am so sorry to hear about Patti's mishap and deejay9's "leaving" by not renewing the subscription. Susie, you have been so very helpful and instrumental in managing the Robin, I can't imagine what it will be like without you. I hope you can still find ways to communicate with your friends here and still participate in seed trading. Take care, all.

GM Jo & Thank you , I have enjoyed sharing my seeds with you all over the years & I will still share My seeds with anyone who wants . :) I can still receive Dmail & I will check in Now & Again I'm Sure out of Habbit :)

I Have a one mo free so not going anywhere yet :) ya all have a great day
Minni You should have The robin By WED-THURSDAY if it is mailed today
I'm sure pistil will post today .

Ellendale, DE(Zone 7a)

Well... I ALMOST guessed right (about the first Robin's return on February 4th, I believe). Probably missed it by just a few days ... :-) deejay, did I say Feb 4? That is my nephew's birthday ...

The Robin has flown!
WOW what fun, it took me a couple hours to go through all the seeds, had to look some up. Sure got some Zone Envy. And Desert Envy. And Texas Envy...
This was an amazing collection of seeds.
Thanks everyone!

Thumbnail by Pistil

your welcome Pital thank you for joining us .
Timmyjo Yes you did guess feb 4th but looks as it should be home about Feb 8 th it Minni gets the robin on weds-Thurday & send by sat it should arrive Home on monday . so Pending on the mail its a toss as to who will win Tuckersmom / pistil ;

well I Have got to get off here & get my day going so you all have a great day .

Natick, MA

Pistil,
Glad you had fun. Cant wait to see what all is in the robin 2nd time around, as I was toward the beginning...that seems so long ago (I know alot of you waited a long time!)
Minni-- ENJOY!
Susie, bet YOU cant wait to see what all is in the returning robin, either!! :)

Natick, MA

PS. Pistil, what is that interesting bloom on your post? Very pretty!

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

YEA! Its finally my turn!
I will advise when she lands and flys.

val- Hamamelis 'Pallida' is blooming in my yard now. This photo also does indicate it's problem- it retains it's dead leaves which does detract from the overall effect!
I saved a few seeds from it if you want to experiment.

Natick, MA

Oh, Pistil,
Thank you so much for the offer, but I just looked it up..it's a tree and I just dont have the room. We are surrounded by woods (big trees) and my sun is my perennial gardens and space is getting less and less. ENJOY, it's a LOVELY bloom...and obviously early blooming!

Minn is it snowing up your way ?
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55401 on February 3, 2016 at 5:20 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
so fingers crossed he might land today :) ENJOY & Let us Know .

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

It snowed about a half inch at my house. The cities got hit harder. Right now sun is shining!
I was home but not sure if the mail came yet or not. I will be home again soon to check and let you know!

looks as it will be tomorrow Minni

Tracking says Delivered Please let us know Mini
February 4, 2016 , 11:27 am
Delivered, Front Door/Porch
BRAINERD, MN 56401

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Its here! Its here!
I will do my absolute best to get through it tonight! I almost have to. Our new little guy comes tomorrow and we will be so busy all weekend!
Ill keep you updated!

oh golly almost Home & If I Can get it By Monday & Clean out My Seeds that you all have shared with me I Hope to get it back in the air by Feb 12th if it gets here by Monday :) THANK YOU ALL .

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Very welcome Susie, can't wait to see what all has been added

Same Here Kat :)
Midwestfarmwife/ Mary did or do you still want to be in on the next round ??
please let me know so i can get the addresses printed off this weekend . Please.
Thank you all .

No thanks, since I was almost at the end I find I am super-satisfied with the enormous number of seeds I got to choose from!
Thanks again, everyone.

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

So I got it in the mail this evening. Missed cut off so it will start transit tomorrow.
Susie - I sent you the tracking number on Facebook messenger.

I was very impressed this go round! I've been in on a few Robins - this was the most organized for sure. Thank you all for taking such care and time to label seed packs!! It was so easy to go through them this time. I do a hard core "sit and stick" until I am through them. It only took me an hour this box! Even though there were more seeds this time than in previous boxes. It may help I know my seeds better too. As I am sure many of you can, I am able to identify many of them by shape.
Susie, I apologize in advance for any cat or dog hair in the box. I have a dog that is shedding so bad you'd think she had something wrong medically, and the cat made herself comfy right inside the box several times!
I only came out with a few seeds as I have several hundreds already that I will be planting this year. Funny, I have 11 acres and I'm being more picky now about my seeds than ever before (and I've never had more than an acre).

thank you steph Looks as it Just might arrive home Monday , Tuesday the latest.
this has been fun . MARY MIDWESTFARMWIFE PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY SUNDAY IF YOUR still going to be in the swap > i need to get the flight path printed up sunday.

if i can get the Robin back on Monday or Tuesday going to try to get it back in the air by WEDS

CONGRATS TO TUCKERSMOM WINNER OF THE ROBIN LANDING AT HOME
SAFELY . WILL TRY TO HAVE A GIFT IN THE MAIL TO YOU BY FRI .
THIS IS A VERY BUSY WEEK FOR ME ..

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SEEDS YOU SHARED WITH ME :)
SUSIE

(Patti) Wichita, KS(Zone 6b)

You are kidding! Thank you!

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Congrats!

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

Anyone interested Mipii and I just opened our seed store at "robinseeds.com". Just type it into your browser. Not that anyone needs MORE seeds at the moment, LOL.

GM all will the robin is not going to fly today & I'm sorry but I have been working on it since it came home I have so many seed to sort through from my FB Seed robin to also add in this robin before i can send it back out .

I Hope to have it ready to mail back out by friday for sure. sorry for the delay
but I know you will enjoy the extra when they arrive :)

Dee I Have been trying to get to the seed site but cannot find it can ya post the link ?

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

We're here:
RobinSeeds.com
copy and paste into your brower, I don't know why this doesn't link.

PATTI? TUCKERSMOM : Please Know I Have not for gotten you Between getting the robin & Fixing to mail back out its been very hecktic for me Now I'm caught up & I Can work on your gift Thank you for being so Patient .

susie

(Patti) Wichita, KS(Zone 6b)

Susie, I totally understand being busy. I'm kind of meeting myself coming and going right now too. No worries! Thanks for letting me know though.

thank you for understanding & Will try to get a gift in the mail by friday :)

hi patti :
Just got off the PHONE WITH BLUESTONE PERENNIAL & They will be sending you a Notice that you have a Couple gift plants from me to you for Being out WINNER :)
Sure Hope this is OK WIth you . they will be shipping in your area I Think the lady said
MID APRIL . SORRY FOR THE WAIT But I Think You Might like what I Picked out :)
RIGHT Now they are Haven their 50% fri sale Have a great day everyone .

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.