Tropiflora's 16th Annual Fall Festival

Bradenton, FL(Zone 9a)

Friday October 02 - Monday October 05
Tropiflora's 16th Annual Fall Festival
is a three day event featuring thousands of Tropiflora's own plants placed on sale in special tents and on benches set up for the sale. All are sale-priced and marked for your convenience. In addition to our own plants, we host about 20 outside vendors selling plant material from bamboo to bougainvilleas, crotons, aroids, ferns, orchids, succulents, shrubs, annuals, fruit trees and palms. Free coffee and donuts in the morning. The Oaks barbecue restaurant has a tent with delicious lunches for sale. Live music brightens the atmosphere. Free parking and Free admission! Pet friendly! Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 am - 3:00 pm on Sunday

Who going?.

Thumbnail by turtlewalker342
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Looks like they're in Sarasota, I wish I didn't have plans this weekend or I would take a nice day trip.

https://www.tropiflora.com/events.cfm

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

That has been on my to do list for years. If I live long enough maybe I'll make it down there someday. Audrey has a SIL living there so free motel and Audrey could visit with her cause she can't walk all that place. Looks like they usually have a lot to consider carrying home.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.