Poly Thread

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

'Four Play' isn't a light, bright green?

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

It does look green, but I still think that it is very pretty.

Off work now until the 15th, hope that I am able to get outside and get some things done. I traded a bottle of Skin-So-Soft (Avon) for a rabbit and want to get the stand made for it tomorrow. It has rained here all day but they are calling for nice and cooler weather for the next several days.

Have fun Kathy!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Robin, thanks, I plan on it. I have a couple of daylilies to get out of the weeds and into the new bed. They are saying that out temps. will only be 75-77 for Wednesday and Thursday. Great days to be working outside.

Yes...great outdoor temps, lucky you!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Greenish/yellowish, LOL!!
Instant rebloom to boot.

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB

Well it's yummy!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I agree

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Final Touch
Grandma Kissed Me

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I have never seen Final Touch as a poly. It sure does look unusual.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Cindy, I posted a pic either last year or the year before of Final Touch as a poly.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

The Final Touch poly of 2013.http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=9649193

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Look what I found!! LOL!
Final Touch
Happy Returns

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Did those bloom recently? I believe We had our last bloom of the season this morning. It's April La Quinta- a pretty nice way to go !!!

Thumbnail by gingerjar
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Don, those bloomed on the sixth.
April is a beauty for sure. Check out the September thread for more recent blooms.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.