Alikat's June Swap Show and Tell

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ali hope your enjoying the day :)

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Candi!!!

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Happiest of days and year of health so you can garden as much as you wish!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Candi.

just wanted to check if kathy rec'd her box or not hope all arrived safely

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Hi, yup, I got my box. Thanks Susie!!!! Everything is all potted up and in the shade (need to get pix< I forgot. Got your plants all dug and shipped, and included one from that nursery going out of business and also included another bought plant that you were asking about.

I know we're not suppose to send seedlings but they are extras......Dianthus X Loveliness (. 2Red). Also included 1 in full bloom (this is a second year plant so will give you an idea of the size they should be, 3rd year will be at full maturity (18x18). I hope the blooms make it, remember to smell!!! LOL. If need be just cut the blooms off and it will rebloom in no time, it's from lt May to frost bloomer. The babies should bloom yet this season tho might be late.

Hope you enjoy !!!

Ali, So glad you like your babies from our trade in the past..... Nice to see pix! The fist one is Centaurea montana "Amethyst in Snow" And Your Campanula looks wonderful!!! So glad your baby made it!!! Don't know why it took 3 yrs to bloom, hmmmm. LOL.

We've had sooo much rain this season, it makes it hard to get things done but not having to drag the sprinklers around is just heaven.... Seems like we've had rain almost everyday, there have been dry ones but few and far between. I just got a few tomato plants in the ground a week or so ago....and some veggies seeds in too. Not sure if I'll get anything to harvest this season since they are so late going in but............ I'ld rather have the rain!. Later ladies......

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

HI Ladies!
Thanks for my bday wishes! It's been a wild July....one of my kitties was diagnosed with heart disease and it's pretty far gone....we've been in and out of vets trying to find the right combination of meds to help her! It's so hard to see her tired but she isn't in pain so that's a good thing!

I loved my boxes from DJ and Nanny....thank you sooooo much! I finally got all the plants in the ground this weekend! I found special places in the rocks for the hens and chicks! I hope they take! I love all the additions to my gardens and really appreciate the plant tags! You guys rock!

XO

Thumbnail by AliKat32 Thumbnail by AliKat32

Kathy got your box yesterday put all in to soak & potted them Will get them into their new homes tonight when It cools thank you so much for the white boltonia I had it years ago but some how back them I was not smart enough to know it was not a weed & it got pulled out :(
well i have to get on the road this morning so THANK YOU ALI For taken over for me & I Should be able to do a swap in Aug or sept if anyone is up to it . :)

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Sounds like fun DJ!

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

HI Everyone,

Swaps are sooo fun!

I'll start an interested thread for an August/Sept Swap....and post it here as well for everyone!

WWK -- I love that you don't need to drag hoses around....that's my least favorite tool to move!
But working in the rain isn't always fun! I don't know why it took so long to have the spotted bellflowers bloom - it can only be that they are in too much shade or my soil/sand stinks! This year I've been using bloom booster as fertilizer instead of the shake and feed ....maybe that helped???

HUGS everyone!

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Here's the new Aug/Sept swap thread! Hope you can join me!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1400895/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.