June Garden Party Gala at Yehudith's

Frederick, MD

Sorry to say, I will not be able to come tomorrow. If anyone noticed my absence from the forum today, I have an ill family member... one of my kitties got very sick. Just got back from the vet, want to keep an eye on her tomorrow.

Hope all have a good time !

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

oh no! feel better Kitty!

Frederick, MD

She said, "meowwwwww", Sally. Translation: Thanks, Dad hopes so too, he's tired of cleaning up spots on the carpet.

Robin and coleup, if we leave here by 2:30, we should arrive at Yehudith's at 3 or soon after

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Okay Sally, see ya between 2-2:15.

silver spring, MD(Zone 7a)

So sorry about Kitty.

Critter, will miss ya. You know your family is welcome....

After all the rain hope we drain out quickkly. We're the drainage basin for the neighborhood.

sounds great Robin! I'll tell Addy.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Sorry to say that Ric and I won't be coming. Ric is sick, I think he might have come down with the Bug that laid me up last weekend. We sure will miss you all.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh, sorry to hear that both Ric and one of CAM's sweet kitty-girls are sick!

Yehudith, thanks for inviting my family along! You have a big heart. We spent the day at the National Zoo, and tonight they're heading back to Pittsburgh -- with Joyanna in the back seat! She's having a week of "cousin camp," and then my nephew is coming down here for a week. Good times! :-)

I'm sure everybody had a lovely afternoon. Hope to have a chance to see folks soon!

We had a lovely visit at Yehudith's and met her equally lovely husband and kids and pups. Dinner was delicious and the conversation lively. I have some garden pictures to post from my phone.

Vienna, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Yehudith, that was a fun gathering!

Damascus, MD(Zone 7a)

Thank you so much for such a fun gathering! Great food and good conversation. You have a lovely family and a very beautiful garden.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm looking forward to seeing garden photos! Sorry to have missed the fun.

Partial view of Yehudith's flower filled front yard and some close ups. Wish you could smell the lilies

Thumbnail by sallyg Thumbnail by sallyg Thumbnail by sallyg Thumbnail by sallyg

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.