Weather or not, here is April

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Substantially cooler here today, 68F with several days of timely rain forecasted. Speaking of which, need to put away the garden stuff, taking advantage of the cool to spring clean and trim. No freeze this winter has the garden looking more like June than April. Ok, wind kicking and getting stormy dark.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Betty, glad it was a miss. I saw the news this morning and was glad it skipped your area.

66 for high today and sunny. Some wind at work but not too bad.

Mountain View, HI

Raining steadily in the moderate to heavy range. Maynot easy up until morning. Forecast to be rainy all weekend. Will still be in the low 70s with tradewinds but no sun.
There are no storms around just a steady parade of rainbearing clouds coming onshore from the northeast.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 78F. That is close to getting out of my comfort range, but the morning are cool.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 5:51 AM PDT on April 11, 2015
Clear
51 °F
Clear
Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 42 °F
Wind: Calm
Pressure: 29.93 in (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Pollen: 9.00 out of 12

About 73 or so for a high and windy. All in all a very nice spring day. Looking forwards to avoiding work tomorrow. It was nuts today. lol

They are calling for a high of 82 today. That's a little warmer than what I would like. It is currently 57F.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It was 50 here this morning .. going for about 70 today ,,
Sunday I am covering and digging nettle ,,too , too , much ,,lol

67 with thick clouds all day.

Mountain View, HI

No sun, lots of cloud, rained early last night, eased up later and into this morning but was wet all day from about 11am on. Thank goodness for greenhouses.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sunday was beautiful here ,, sunny , 70 , 1 mph breeze ,,
really nice ,,
Today , 68 degrees expected , 59 now this morning
rain forecast for tonight , this afternoon from noon onward ,(the rain)
Humidity 54%
SSW 14 mph
Visibility 8 mi
Pressure 30.02
Dew point 43

it is warmer ^_^

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

The air is juicy this morning, so I'm sure we'll have some thundershowers later on. Yesterday reached 89° before the thunderstorms hit, around 5PM, cooled us down to 73°.

Predict a high of 82° today.

They are calling for a high of 81F. I'd rather it stayed in the 70s.

Updated: 8:51 AM PDT on April 13, 2015
Clear
62 °F
Clear
Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 53 °F
Pressure: 30.06 in (Rising)
Visibility: 8.0 miles
UV: 3 out of 16
Pollen: 8.00 out of 12

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Tomah, Wis breezy, 62° seems to be all that is expected, lo of 30° . Sunshine and feels good

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

80°f, sunny and windy here in NW Pa. today! Expecting some rain this evening then a few more days of nice weather.

Started 52 dozen heirloom tomato plants yesterday and finished pruning the last 2 apple trees in my little orchard today. I'll only keep around 5 dozen tomato plants for my own use and sell and give away the rest. It was a rough winter with lots of branches down. Between those and my orchard cuttings my chipper will be busy!

Photo: Maple syrup season is over for another year.
Photo: Blue Beauty Tomato. Grew these last year for the first time and they are AMAZING!

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer

Mid 60s and partly cloudy all day. Windy too. It was just cool enough that I ended up wearing my jacket more often than not today because the wind cut right through me. Not fun. lol

Mountain View, HI

Still cool and raining all the time. No sun. 70f. Gentle trade winds.

There is sun down slope near the coast but the higher elevations are in cloud and rain. That's us.

They are calling for a high of 78F.

Updated: 7:51 AM PDT on April 14, 2015
Haze
57 °F
Haze
Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 52 °F
Wind: 4 mph from the SSW
Pressure: 30.06 in (Rising)
Visibility: 4.0 miles
UV: 1 out of 16
Pollen: 8.20 out of 12

some amaryllis

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli
Mountain View, HI

It was dry and cloudy until about 10am and then the rain started. On and off showers at first but by noon is almost continuous moderate to heavy showers and by 1pm it was continuous moderate rain. Hear it on the metal roof. Not sure what the rest of day will be like but does not look too good. 70f and very little wind.

Started out cloudy then became sunny. Still windy but it's spring time and they won't go away til summer time. lol. High 60s for high.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

68 the high today , cloudy until evening then two hours of sunset sunshine or there about ..
Nice pics ,, Tomatoes , Flowers ,, great Goodies !!!

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Bright sunshine, light breeze, 57° on the dash. Since I am tired, it feels chilly. Belvidere, Illinois

It is windy and dry with a fire weather warning. They are calling for a high of 82F.

Updated: 5:51 AM PDT on April 15, 2015
Clear
60 °F
Clear
Humidity: 20%
Dew Point: 19 °F
Wind: 16 mph from the North
Wind Gust: 24 mph
Pressure: 29.92 in (Falling)
Pollen: 9.30 out of 12

Low 60s for high with rain off and on today. Need the rain but I really need to get in my gardens. lol

Mountain View, HI

Had a break of two hours yesterday afternoon and was able to help a neighbor clear some yard of weeds and since then its been almost continuous showers. Tomorrow the showers are supposed to be more frequent if that is possible and then taper off on Friday to give us a nice weekend.
Dug holes for Heliconia yesterday afternoon and by the time I turned around to get the plant with root ball the hole had water in the bottom. Ground is waterlogged and streams are running. 1.30 inches yesterday

Another windy, dry day with fire weather warnings. They are calling for a high of 85F.

Updated: 6:51 AM PDT on April 16, 2015
Clear
63 °F
Clear
Humidity: 11%
Dew Point: 6 °F
Wind: 16 mph from the North
Wind Gust: 26 mph
Pressure: 29.94 in (Rising)
Pollen: 9.60 out of 12

Mid 70s for high with mostly sunny. Tomorrow warmer in preparation for the rains that will hit for the next few days. Gotta get some plants in the ground if soil is loose enough.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It is super foggy here this morning ,,, Dense Fog Advisory ,
50 degrees
97% humidity
1 mph wind

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

We've had some good thunderstorms pretty much every evening right around dinnertime-ish, for a good week now. Muggy cloudy mornings, clearing to sunny afternoons, and temps reach upper 80's before it rains again.

Pretty amaryllis flowers Kelli, and EB those Blue tomatoes look beautifully delicious.

My garden loves this muggy rainy weather.☺

Some lizards occupying the birdhouse, baby skink and Dark swallowtail butterfly in the garden...

This message was edited Apr 17, 2015 7:35 AM

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

Nice pictures, Sunkissed.

They are calling for a high of 85F today. Bleh.

Updated: 6:51 AM PDT on April 17, 2015
Clear
52 °F
Clear
Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 30 °F
Pressure: 30.03 in (Rising)
Pollen: 8.40 out of 12

75 currently. Would have been a perfect day for gardening but soil is too wet still. Gonna be middle of next week before we dry out again.

Mountain View, HI

Heavy showers over night and heavy flooding rains for about three hours this morning. Lots of minor street flooding in Hilo. By 11am it had cleared and this afternoon is almost clear skies with nice tradewind breeze. I think its supposed to be a nice weekend but who knows

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It was 74 here yesterday , real nice ,, sun , light breeze , about 1 mph ,, really nice ,,
About 50 at sunrise ,, this morning , sunshine
ENE wind ,at 6 mph
78 the forecast ,, This week and this weekend 20 degrees above normal , it is delightful so far .. 50's and 30 s for next week , I will be cussing again , about it being cold ,,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Denton. Tx rained enough the water is heavy in the Spring grass, 60° at present, clear blue skies with a severe t'storm predicted tonight, Light breeze just enough to be really beautiful!

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana

They are calling for a high of 83F today.

Some wildflowers from hiking yesterday.

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli

64 currently and temporarily drying out. Ended up with just under an inch of rain around the area today. A good soaking rain.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

63 and steady rain here all day and still , more rain tonight and tomorrow ,
52 the low
59 for tomorrow ,, Long spring rain ,, pepper's yesterday ,, lol ?

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Ugh, I hear Hawaii is dryer...81° in North Houston, raining, hail led with the downpour, intermittent sunshine with the stormclouds

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana

62 for high, 56 and cloudy currently. Cool front has moved in so will be cooler all week.

Mountain View, HI

Perfect Hawaiian weather yesterday, breezy, lots of sun, some clouds upper 70s and dry.
Quite a few showers over night.
Today about the same but much cloudier and the wind is a bit stronger. Don't mind the cloud as long as it stays dry during the day. Some evening sunshine right now. Can hear the wind in the ironwoods.
Longer days and warmer temps are causing everything to grow like crazy.

They are calling for a high of 72F today. It is cloudy.

Updated: 8:51 AM PDT on April 20, 2015
Overcast
58 °F
Overcast
Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 49 °F
Wind: 4 mph from the ENE
Pressure: 29.89 in (Steady)
Visibility: 7.0 miles
UV: 1 out of 16
Pollen: 6.60 out of 12