Weather or not, here is April

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

51º sunny & windy. Always windy until it hits 100º.
Thunderstorm predicted this evening.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Good heading there Bernie. lol

High of around 75 of the predicted 83. Clouds moved in and kept the temp from climbing. Storms will hit overnight and we will get rained on all day tomorrow.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 70° F in Pittsburgh. It is sunny right now but they are calling for a 60% chance of rain this afternoon. Currently it is 41° F.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Ohio. T'storms hit Chicago this morning, and they are expecting a possibility of snow on Fri. By tomorro I will have slid past Kelli on my to Philly, chuckl. 62° in Toledo, raining and windy. I saw the April Fools, hows the nonfrozen garden?

Thunderstorms here this morning. Finally quit mid morning so I could unload a couple trucks at work today. lol. Warmed up to 70 with cold spells in between warm ones.

Mountain View, HI

Rain showers expected tonight and tomorrow from tropical moisture coming up from the south. Not a storm but we hope to get much needed rain. This is not an April fool but they give us a possibility of snow on the mountain tops at 12,000 ft level.

We are leaving Pittsburgh today. It is 54° F and a little drizzly at the airport. They say it might snow tonight. They are calling for a high of 82° F in L.A.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Saw no snow, lots of occasional showers, enough traffic to boggle the brain and 52°to 62° today. Bugs on my windshields and sittin on the Jersey side of Wilmington, De.

We made it to 46 today for a high. Was supposed to hit 53 but the clouds were stubborn and thinned but never really went away. Had some more rain this morning but no more rain is expected til next week which is perfect. lol

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We had 27º this morning. Don't think it made 45º to day.
Already 35º tonight.

They are calling for a high of 81F today. Just a tad bit too hot, but still pretty pleasant.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 6:51 AM PDT on April 04, 2015
Clear
53 °F
Clear
Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 32 °F
Wind: Calm
Pressure: 29.93 in (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Pollen: 9.40 out of 12

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

28°f overnight and some fresh snow on the ground this morning! I have had enough!

early_bloomer

Photo is not mine...........

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I have seen that dude all over east coast! 45° and SPRING winds have blown with a vengeance since sunup got above the treelines in NJ and Pa. Tryin to bowl me over! I am fighting hard to drive against them, but its got me 10mph slower than usual to make headway. Even has my camera shutter slowed down!

Thumbnail by kittriana
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Sunny day. Now Cloudy & 60º.
Much needed rain coming this week. Maybe couple inches, soaker style.

Planted snow, snap & shell out peas today. 8 rows, each 200 ft long. Rain on them would be nice.

Currently 62. Woke up to a heavy frost this morning but it quickly warmed up. Pretty breezy here too. Definitely not t-shirt weather but we didn't need our jackets today either.

Mountain View, HI

April showers and tradewinds. Temps upper 70's. Dodging the showers all day trying to get outside stuff done. Looks like this typical tradewind weather is settling for the next week or so.
No complaints. Keeps it cool. Can always go in the greenhouse.

They are calling for a high of 71F. It's nice to see something more seasonal.

Updated: 6:51 AM PDT on April 05, 2015
Partly Cloudy
53 °F
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 38 °F
Wind: 4 mph from the NNW
Pressure: 29.87 in (Rising)
Pollen: 9.50 out of 12

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Richmond, Ind 49° overcadt and breezy. Occasional drive by showers predicted...

They are calling for a high of 69F today. The clouds have to get a little thicker for that, IMO.

Updated: 6:51 AM PDT on April 06, 2015
Overcast
53 °F
Overcast
Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 46 °F
Pressure: 29.90 in (Rising)
Pollen: 9.20 out of 12

61 or so according to my computer and drizzle off and on all day. The moist air really settled into the bones today and didn't make it fun working outside.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

We pretty much are in a weather holding pattern here in FL, mid 80's daytime and mid 60's night time. Nice breezy, not much rain, pretty nice for being outside, skeeters still not buzzing around yet.

They are calling for a high of 57F. There is an 80% chance of rain but so far there isn't a cloud in the sky.

Updated: 7:51 AM PDT on April 07, 2015
Partly Cloudy
50 °F
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 38 °F
Pressure: 30.02 in (Rising)
UV: 1 out of 16
Pollen: 8.70 out of 12

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Stormy weather here.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Finally getting some rain. Hailed first, marble size. Ground was white.
38º all day. Thunder & lighting.

Storms tonight and again tomorrow afternoon. Long skinny line with tornadic activity in places.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

56 degrees and severe Storm Warning this morning ,, Going for 73 for a high ,, Thank goodness it is warmer

We got a nice heavy rain last evening which was very much needed. 85°/67° today. Sunny now, chance of thunderstorms later.

We got 0.03 inches of rain yesterday. Bummer.

Today they are calling for sunny and a high of 69F. It will probably get over 70F here at the house.

Had a lot of hail storms this morning. They started about 7am or so and the last one was about 8:30-9am. Right now we are in a break but have more coming in with a threat of big hail and strong damaging winds. Tornado risk is a bit south and east of me right now.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Syracuse, NY. 36° and raining, tho the worst storming appears to be south and a bit east of me. Nothing green up here, not even daffodils to be seen, soggy, rivers running muddy and in flood. I now remember I was going to acquire rubber boots, well, I will lay out xtra sox, another pair of shoes and my flip flops, just in case...

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Storms passing thru again.

Stay safe, pepper23, tornadoes scare me more than any other weather weather phenomena.

Warming up here, sunny and no rain predicted today....64°/88°/67°

They're calling for it to be 72F today.

Updated: 6:51 AM PDT on April 09, 2015
Clear
47 °F
Clear
Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 40 °F
Pressure: 29.96 in (Rising)
Pollen: 8.70 out of 12

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

64 degrees and steady rain here , lightning and Thunder also .
Hi between 73 and 76 for today ..
Good Thing - Warmer and rain,) Bad thing - possible severe weather ..

Mountain View, HI

Still having April showers, sunny periods and fresh tradewinds. More cloud and showers than sun for the next few days. Some showers are tropical downpours but don't last more than a few minutes. Mid to upper 70s. Really quite nice and great growing weather.

The worst of the severe weather stayed south last night so we just got normal storms. St. Louis area was getting hammered earlier today.

High of 78 with mostly cloudy skies. Then cool front moved in and temps started dropping this afternoon.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Lots of rain today. Now 38º.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

High wind awakened me this morning , warmer , around 60 or so , rain ..
Winds sound like a giant sanding machine ,,
forecast is off , so I will try some of my own and return later

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

The "hammer" missed me. Sure is a lot cooler toay. From 80 to 45. We do have sunshine.

They are calling for a high of 73F today. It was sort of overcast this morning but it looks like it has burned off.

Updated: 8:51 AM PDT on April 10, 2015
Clear
55 °F
Clear
Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 42 °F
Pressure: 30.00 in (Rising)
UV: 3 out of 16
Pollen: 8.80 out of 12