CLOSED: Easter Swap Interest and Sign up

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Julie, how is Momma and the twins dong?

How are you doing, did you get new meds yet?

Ocean Springs, MS

I got my box from Susie today! Thank you so much for the beautiful and thoughtful gifts! I'm sorry there are no pics but my phone is not cooperating with the computer right now.

E- Easter sleepers for the twins (sooo cute! Got little bunnies on them and little bunny feet. Destiny is very thankful.)
A- Allison Blue Cuphea for fairy garden (pretty plant)
S- Spring Gladiolia bulbs, Sarah Bernhardt peony, and Sunset velvet shamrock
T- Twilight body mist collection
E- Easter lollipops for my other 3 grandchildren
R- Rubber garden gloves, really good mint patties

Also, a chocolate cross and a pretty shirt! Susie, I love everything! Thank you for thinking of the grandchildren! ♥

Twins are doing fine. Got them on a schedule so that they are eating about the same time, so Destiny isn't awake constantly. Elani is wanting to hold them so bad! She is getting used to them.

Doctor increased my Cymbalta and I go back in one month. So, please pray for me that I get some relief. I am hurting bad today, but I've been doing a lot to help Destiny.

Thank you again, Susie, for everything! I love it! Happy Easter! ♥

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Prayers Julie. I go to see the surgeon tomorrow so hope that they set me up with my surgery date.

Nice box

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Ladies, please say a prayer that the doctor will set up my appointment for my surgery and make it a quick one. I have been having this for way to long now and it has also been 7 weeks since I left the hospital. Just want it done and over with and get to feeling better. Thanks in advance, Kathy

Sending lots of Prayers Kathy!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Me too, Kathy.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

question has anyone seen this ad ? Now it looks as corruption has invaded Dave's. I sent a letter to admin so i hope i don't get booted.
but this type of advertising is not right to have on a Garden site .

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1389318/#new

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Susie, your link just takes me to the list of forums. I always let them know if there are ads that don't belong here. They don't mind at all. You can just click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page and report.

yes for adm deleted it right away . i just got a message from them it was a comp or someone selling FAKE Passports, DriversLicense, Birth record ect .the list was long . adm deleted 3 of their postings
they was happy to see i reported it . I had no idea it was going to be that fast :)

Glad to hear they removed it!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Prayers for Kathy. Good job Susie! We don't need that kind of junk on here.

Ocean Springs, MS

Praying for you, Kathy! ♥

Susie, I reported the same kind of posts about 6 weeks ago. Admin is very thankful when we notify them of things like that.

Things only seem to get worse around here. My uncle is in the hospital and not doing well. My mother had been taking care of administrative things until my cousins came in Tuesday. Now they are clashing. Everyone wants to be in control. One of my cousins called the funeral home, put on speaker phone, and was talking to them in front of my uncle! My mom was furious and told her to leave the room! I'm supporting my mom because she has always been there for him. It is such a mess!

Destiny and the babies are doing well. Elani had another bad day. keith goes back to work tomorrow, so please wish me luck with Elani! LOL

Love you all, Julie ♥

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Thanks everybody,
The doctor said that what was wrong with the back of my neck did not need surgery, he is sending me for PT. Then he wants me to have another MRI after I have been on Plavix for 2 months, that will be around the 3rd of April to see if it has gotten any worse and also to see if the blood thinner and aspirin are keeping everything flowing. So will wait and make an appointment the week after Easter.

Julie, prayers that things go well for your family, it sounds like mine. My sister wants to be the one to do all for my Dad but when things don't go her way she gets mad.

Everyone have a great evening and once again thanks for the prayers, they are the best medicine in the world.

Kathy

Kathy, I go your box today, and boy was I surprised with all you sent!

Thanks so much!

This will take several post to put all the pictures, so bear with me...
And ignore the coffee spills on the counter, I was so excited to take pictures, I did not wipe the coffee.

First there are 4 awesome chimes and signs to hang in the garden, plus a huge elephant ear bulb.

Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55

Two wonderful miniature figurines for my miniature gardens, 3 very nice chocolate pieces, but I ate the bunny before the picture! A huge box of allysum seeds, and a plant I am not for sure of, maybe a Christmas or Easter cactus? A hosta plant, and the cutest bunny kitchen towel set.

Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55

She even made me an Easter book, and it is awesome, I have included the cover, and one of the pages. a bag of ranunculus seeds, and even more candy in the plastic eggs! Very nice surprise! and a whole bunch of seeds for the garden!

And some awesome lotion and lip balms!

Thanks so much Kathy, It was nice to get your box today!

Now to figure out where to plant everything!

Thumbnail by taters55

Frog swap is open, come and check it out!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1389410/

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Linda, it is supposed to be an Easter cactus, mine is just now looking like it is getting ready to put out bulbs.

I also received your box today and Noah was as excited as I was.
E=Easy flower mix
A=Alyssum (good minds think alike) LOL
S=Signs Put them in my flower pots in front of the trailer (Noah wanted then also)
T= Towels
E= Easter lamb, Noah is getting one just like it except his is blue
R= Rabbit

Thanks so much, loved everything. It is nice to receive things that you have no idea what will be in the box.

Kathy

Glad you got your box.
Who is Noah?

Ocean Springs, MS

What awesome boxes of goodies for you two! Love it all so much! ♥

Kathy, praying that the surgeon's plan works out for you! Relieved that you finally got in!

Thank you for your prayers for my uncle. He is going home today and my cousins will stay with him. My cousin is mad at me because I haven't visited my uncle. I have severe anxiety about hospitals and such since I took care of my dad. Even when Destiny had the babies, i could only stay about 1/2 hour before I had to leave. I'll try to visit him once he is settled at home.

Have a great evening!

Glad to hear he is home.

Ocean Springs, MS

Just talked to my mom and my uncle is not expected to make it through the night! He has a DNR in place. I'm hurting, but he has had a rough life. Served as a medic in Vietnam and he was never the same. He turned to alcohol and lived in that nightmare for almost 35 more years. Has been sober for four years. Has given his life to God. He has lived his Hell on earth. ♥

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Julie, prayers for you and your family.

My sister just put my Dad in a nursing home today and of course out of spite she didn't put him in the one that y daughter, me and my son's GF works at.

Linda, forgot the candy and card, thanks. Noah is my 18 month old grandson. Love him to the moon and back. I had him today and will have him next Friday while Megan works.

Grandson's are awesome.

Julie, I will keep your Uncle in our prayers.

rec'd my Easter Box today Ty Julie I Love it & Zoey was also excited for all her goodies:) . this is going to be short Just cannot sit up I have lost my voice for the last 3 days.

E-Easter candy & Easter Tillan ? "Air Plant" MINE
A--Alysums --Zoey
S--Stake's Mine -Seed pot ,stones & Cross for Zoey
T-- Tea,
E- Easter colored Nail Polish ???? Didn't find
R--Rose- Shreveport Orange, & Ruffled Scarf for zoey

Zoey said Thank you also & for hosting a very nice swap

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

Love all your goodies Susie, so sorry to hear your not feeling good.
Get plenty of rest!

Ocean Springs, MS

Susie, the nail polish was wrapped in one of the plastic bags I used to cushion the box. Check the bags again. Love the pictures of Zoey and her pretty things. Hope you like the rose! It is the only orange one I could find on short notice!

My uncle is still the same. He wants to talk to his son, but his son will not talk to him. He is holding on for some reason and that may be it. I am praying his son finds forgiveness in his heart and will talk to his dad.

Kathy, sorry to hear about how your sister is acting. I just don't understand it! I have forgiven people who treated me badly or were greedy after my Dad passed, but I no longer associate with most of them. Praying for you. ♥

Julie lost has been found Ty Love the colors Just got back into Nail Polish over the winter zoey likes to have her's done also .
So this will make a girls day she was very excited to think my friends send her things Now she will be set with seeds& If I Know her she has probable eaten all the candy too. I shared with her.
I took the candy out of mine later when she came back to ask me if she could have the eggs ,she filled them with other candies & when her cousins , Sam & Adam came over she hid them around outside & had the kids look for them. she's quite a kid :) ty again for sharing with me I Know I will love the rose but acually any would have been very pretty :)

Ocean Springs, MS

Zoey sounds like a beautiful, loving young woman. She is with you so much that I think of her when I think of you! ♥
I'm happy that she enjoyed her things! :)

Ladies, thank you for a wonderful swap! I'm so thankful for all of you! ♥

This was an awesome swap.

Looking forward to doing it again next year.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Me too

Ocean Springs, MS

Thank you!

My uncle passed away yesterday evening. Still waiting to hear about arrangements. Family is already "fighting" over his things! It's a shame the greed some people show when a loved one passes away. I'm not getting into the middle of it. I have a bracelet he gave me when I was 16 and that's all I want and need!

Sorry to hear that Julie. Sending prayers.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Sorry for your loss Julie, prayers are coming your way.

Ocean Springs, MS

Thank you all. He is finally at peace! ♥

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.