CLOSED: Easter Swap Interest and Sign up

Ocean Springs, MS

Anyone interested in an Easter Swap? This will be a quick swap since Easter is only 2 1/2 weeks away!
Sign-ups taken until Friday, March 20. Mail out deadline is Tuesday, March 31. Send things that spell out the word EASTER.
E- Easter lily bulbs, Easter cactus, Easter plant
A- angel, A cross, A crucifix, A windchime
S- seeds, suncatcher,
T- crown of Thorns, "The Passion" movie DVD,
E- Easter candy, Easter movie DVD, Easter decorations
R- rosary vine, rosary necklace, rock (painted, solar, etc.), rose plant or miniature rose

Please feel free to add your own ideas! At least 4 people must sign up or I will cancel the swap. Please list any allergies or preferences about candy.

Participants:
Froggie's Girl: dark chocolate candy, please and I love Starburst jelly beans!

Linda Kay:

Susie: NO PEEPS!

Kathy:

Have fun!

This message was edited Mar 17, 2015 10:41 AM

This message was edited Mar 18, 2015 1:35 PM

This message was edited Mar 20, 2015 2:15 PM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Put my name in the pot.

Ocean Springs, MS

Welcome, Linda Kay! This will be fun and I wanted to keep with the Easter theme! :)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

DH has so much going on that I don't think I can pull it off in 2 weeks. :(

Ocean Springs, MS

Carole, you need a good pick-me-up! I'm so sorry you don't think you'll have time. If you change your mind, just let me know!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Julie, will do.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

I will Join ya here

Ocean Springs, MS

Great to see you joining, Susie! :)

Ocean Springs, MS

We only need one more person to join the Easter swap! Is it you? :)

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I wish this was about plants. I already have more candy than I should be eating, but I forge ahead. But it is impossible to have too many plants.

Ocean Springs, MS

Crystal, I'm sure your buddy could come up with some plants that start with the letters!

Just wanted to say I can't do those sweet chicks
but i like
E-elphant ears, Easter candy
A- Alliums-Aster- Art
S- Stone/Painted by you ,
T- Tea , Tea rose ,
E- easter color nail polish :)
R- reeses PB, Orange roses,or climbing rose I Have blue rose .& Night owl . so any other be fine :)

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

If you can find some one willing to send plants, I will join. Otherwise I will just stay back and watch.

I would if my ground wasn't frozen

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Count me in. Megan and I are going shopping tomorrow so can look for things at the mall. Kathy

Ocean Springs, MS

Got you down, Kathy!

Crystal, would you be willing to receive part plants/ part decorations?

when do we get our Partners name ? I will check back later would like to shop this weekend also .

Ocean Springs, MS

Names coming this evening! By 8:00 CST! :)

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Thanks Julie, now I can shop tomorrow,

Ocean Springs, MS

Dang! Been so busy with messages, calls, etc. about Destiny and the babies. Also, my young 33-year-old cousin died today of a heart attack. He was an only child and his mom, well, I don't even know the words to describe how she is.

Sending out names now!

Ocean Springs, MS

Names have been sent! Have fun! ♥

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Got mine, thanks

Ocean Springs, MS

you are welcome

So sorry to hear about your cousin. Sending prayers.

I got my name too.

Ocean Springs, MS

Thank you, Linda Kay. In the past 3 weeks, Destiny has lost 3 classmates. But this one is hard because she and Heath were close cousins. Even with caring for the twins, she is wanting to call his mom. I told her just to focus on the twins. It is so unbelievable!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Julie, prayers for your family.

got mine :) My Niece & I are going to GR Today to get her some summer tops she has nothing but rags & TJMax is haven A $2. In store sale so I told her I would take her up there .
Great Place to look for goodies for my easter Pal :)
Ya all have a great day BBL

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Having a little computer slowness so did not check dave's last night. But it is just as well if I hang out for a while. I am so behind around here and I still have to send my queen gift. and it's almost time for another Queen. Where does the time go???
Today is my birthday. I'm like Minnie Pearl--"I'm so proud to be here!"

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Happy, Happy, Birthday, Crystal.

Happy, Birthday, Crystal. I hope you have a great day!

Thumbnail by taters55

My box went out today, it should arrive early next week!

afternoon ev1 what a day shopped this morning got home about 2:30 pm & found this Jim started to put up my Pavilion I started buying my Lumber 1st of the month so jim thought it was a good day to start on it , He poured the cement in the holes to hold the 4x4's so can't do much more till they set up .

I'm so thrilled Hadn't plan to get it up till next Month when I get the rest of the Lumber for the roof. It should look something like Pic 2 but only an 8x10 ft Just so I can have my picnic table & couple chairs :)

well I Need to get me some super BBL

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

That is awesome Susie!

Ocean Springs, MS

Happy birthday, Crystal! ♥

Susie, looks like you'll have a nice shady place to relax. I want to build something like this off the east side of my house- one day! LOL

Linda Kay, you got your box out fast! Superwoman! I bought all but one thing for my box today. Just one more thing and I'll mail out later this week! :)

Destiny is still in the hospital. Her red cell count is 1/2 of what it should be, so they are probably going to do a blood transfusion. Babies are doing very well. Oh, I'm so in love all over again times two! ♥

My Basket is packed & Ready to go out today just trying to gear up to the cold outdoor they are calling for snow today by the lake shore not sure if it will hit us or not .
so as soon as I can I will get it shipped .

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Mine is also ready except for 1 last minute thing that will go in right before I go to the PO. Hoping to get it out Wednesday after work.

Ocean Springs, MS

I've been busy with Elani because the twins went back into the hospital with jaundice. They should be able to come back home tomorrow.

My box is ready except for one thing. Hope to mail it Wed.

Glad everyone is on schedule. It's going to be fun to see what everyone gets! ♥

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Susie congratulations on the building! It will be so much fun!

Hey Joyce, how are you doing?

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Box went out in the mail this afternoon, said that it is to be delivered by Saturday.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.