One or more of these options
(31 votes, 34%)
Red dot

Other (tell us!)
(2 votes, 2%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Can't believe I'm first! Love being all comfy on the couch and dropping in to DG! Best Christmas present ever was my iPad!

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I access usually from my laptop, but if it's been a few days or I have something specific to look up or I'm traveling, I use my tablet, and if I'm really anxious I use my cell phone! Ridiculous to be this connected!

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

Usually from my desktop at home. I have my IPad and my Smart Phone
with me at work but don't have time to play.

Kingsville, TX(Zone 9b)

Just a plain ol' desktop PC. I don't have a tablet or laptop. When I first got my smartphone, I thought it was so great to be able to access the 'net with it, but I soon decided I don't like it at all, much too small. Yes, I know how to stretch it but just prefer the PC.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Ditto to what lbarden547 said.

Northumberland, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Quote from admin :
... Tablet ...

I'm baffled. How do you access DG on an Aspirin?

Resin

Thumbnail by Resin
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

lol.

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

via the dental implants the alien overlords afffix to all newborns, of course

(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the chuckle---I loved it nifty413

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

perhaps being an admin requires the easy assimilation of Tablets, Aspirin and otherwise.

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Desktop or laptop, whichever is closest.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Desktop, laptop, smartphone, and i'm currently using my new tablet.

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

I used to use my laptop but lately I've been using my Kindle. I guess I use whatever is convenient at the time, and whether or not I intend to share photos. Someday I might figure out how to use my new iPhone to get to DG. Actually that would be pretty handy. It is hard to read on the phone though.
You guys are funny. :-) I enjoyed the wordplay. Such senses of humor.
WIB~
SW

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Smartphone since laptop got ate by truck, I really miss my larger screen, but any larger than the 4GLTE and it wouldn't feel like a phone any longer...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Most often Laptop .. or from the invention days ,, the Brief case War box ,, lol

Andrews, TX(Zone 8a)

Tablet. This is the only website I access. Gotta love DG!

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

I sort of voted wrong, I put desk top computer, which I mainly do, but do sometimes us the Ipad. If I'm out shopping and want to look a plant up I have used my smart phone.

Mackinaw, IL(Zone 5a)

Desktop, tablet, and smartphone.

SingingWolf, you can put an icon right on your iphone home screen for DG. Open Safari, go to DG, log in, and go to your homepage. Then down at the bottom of the screen, there is a little box with an arrow pointing up. Tap it, and chose "add to Home Screen." Voila! Now you have a shortcut directly to your DG homepage.

Union City, CA(Zone 9b)

At home , the desktop - away - doctor , vacation , etc - I get bored just waiting - the laptop

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I voted wrong too, I was hasty to get in quick and say 'multiple devices,' but I've been outdone by the tablets users! It's interesting to see how many people are using multiple devices.

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Thanks for the info on how to get DG on my iPhone, Bookerc. I tried it just now, and Voila! I can now access DG from my phone.

I still have a hard time reading that small print, but I am so relieved that I didn't have to ask my kids to help. Thanks so much for making it easy. :-)

I am also learning how to use the camera on the phone. It's a lot lighter than my old point and click camera.

I guess that I haven't been able to keep up with the new technology. My garden is looking pretty good though. ;-)

WIB~
SW

Mackinaw, IL(Zone 5a)

You're welcome, SingingWolf. I kind of stumbled on it by accident. It has been very handy, when I'm out at a garden center and want to look up a plant. It also makes it easier to upload pictures to PlantFiles, when I don't have to move them to my computer first. :)

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

Oh boy, that would be really handy. :-) I wonder if it can help me ID plants that I find on our farm and on some of our bee locations. I guess that if I can get a signal it should work. Oh boy I can't wait to play around with it.
Thanks,
WIB~
SW

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.