Anyone ever use this resource for plants?

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Found an old catalogue of www.HouseofWesley.com today. Has beautiful plants etc. and good prices.

Any input before I order something would be appreciated.

Bonnie

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Never heard of them, but if I order seeds, I mostly order from FL based or southern based companies. You have to be careful of the more northern companies, they mostly don't carry our zone.

I got some seeds from Onalee, she's here on DG. But not doing vegetables this year as I will be gone most of May when the crops would come in.

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Thanks for the info. When I got up this morning it was 39. BRRRRRRR

It was 41 here, looks like this rain this morning is another mini cold front and cold again tonight. My hoyas and orchids in the garage again.

By the way Bonnie I noticed Park Seed had a pretty orange petunia in their new catalog.

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Yes, if I get the chance I'm going to order some seed.

Right now we are busy with doctors for Charlie.

Take care and keep warm.

Hope Charlie is okay.
I took Marabear walking yesterday at 8:30 since I had to get my mom to a doctor appt. by 11. It was 47° and very breezy when we went walking, I had to wear gloves and jacket zipped up around my neck. Dog loved it!

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

We'll know how he's doing in a few weeks when we get test results.

Thought about giving lab back to dgt as she is wild and strong and knocked Charlie down. I will be the one to train her and I'm so thankful we have a shock collar and remote. They are wonderful. Setting it to just buzz seems to help. She also thinks every ones cell phone is a controller.

My Japanese magnolia is small but its blooming and also Dutchmens pipe which doesn't usually bloom now. We got a good rain last night right after I had run the irrigation. Oh well now they have a good drink.

Hair is still falling out but steroid lotion dermatologist prescribed for scalp has stopped the itching which is a great help. Could be lots worse.

Hope you and Phil are well.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.