Seed Buy

silver spring, MD(Zone 7a)

I'm really into planting heirloom/heritage varieties. Not the one's from the 1950's but the ones that date from the Elizabeathan area and earlier up to the turn of the century. I do the veggies and the flowers. I found a seed company in England that was established in the 1700's that has all the old stuff. They will ship to the U.S. but we have to provide the sanitary certificate and all. They'll provide us with the paperwork we just have to get it processed. To make it worthwhile I'd like to invite anyone who's interested in ordering to join me and we can all go in under the same certificate. The seeds can come to me and I'll send them on from here or we could do a pick up. Does anyone think they'd be interested? This is their link http://www.thomasetty.co.uk/index.html

Yehudith

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Some interesting reading on their catalog. I am not going big in the garden this year though.

I'm curious about the Good King Henry, a Chenopodium, since I know the weed C album grows well for me and tastes good. But I might be able to get it elsewhere if I tried.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.