Fairy Garden Swap: The Land(ing) of Fairies Revealed Part 2

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Love that castle!

Susie has the Oct Witchy & Spookie Swap open.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1375977/

Ocean Springs, MS

Tracy, you are so welcome! Did the fairy house make it ok? I sprayed it with sealer when I finished it. So sorry the little pot cracked. You are so very welcome for everything!

Dee, I love that castle! I will be making one over the winter months for next spring!

Going to check out the new swap! :)

South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

Dee ~ I love your castle too! Everything about it!
The mushrooms and stepping stones look really nice... along with how you set up your plants, fairy and the entire theme of your castle.... glad I could make a special part of your design..

guess I'll be making a castle too.... I really want a life size one!.... lol...

Ocean Springs, MS

LOL, Babette! My youngest daughter keeps saying that she is going to build me a castle one day! I love her oh, so much! Got her Senior portrait proofs Friday and I cried. She is so beautiful and such a good girl. Wish I could share one of the proofs, but they are copyrighted and I could be fined!

How about taking a photo of the yearbook page when it is bond hardcover? Is it still copy righted when you own the yearbook?

And, how I would love to build a French Castle! .....I actually goggled them for photos....
well, its nice to dream .... have to build a miniature one first.... ... next summers project......

Oh, and Thanks Dee for the inspiration! Yours is so beautiful!

Ocean Springs, MS

Right now, I just have the proofs that we use to choose poses and packages. Once I order pics and get them, then I can post one of those!

Yes, Dee, I think you have inspired many of us to make a castle!

(Tracy) Lk Pan, FL(Zone 9a)

Julie, everything but the pot made the ride just fine. I'm supposed to be working on something else but I'm playing with my trinkets instead! lol...I love "ingredients"! It's too hot out there anyway! I'm not ready to reveal my "master" plan just yet...Dee has set the bar awfully high! Yowza!!!!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Sorry Julie forgot to tell ya I got the POT HANGERS Today :)
& my Niece wanted them & I had to say NO Way they are for my Pots Next Spring . Its about time I start putting things away for it feels as if winter might be here before i am ready.
even as cold as it has been My Brugs are still Blooming .
Only 60* tonight 46* in the morning . going back into the 70's by the weekend .

Sorry LK but I have to try to close the thread I opened for i used a picture i did not have permission to use & Don't want to get into any trouble with it so i have ask the adm to Delete that thread & I will open a New one tomorrow .

Anyone have a Bewitching Picture I can use as our avatar ?

Ocean Springs, MS

Glad you like the pot hangers! If I find more, I'll pick up a few more of them. I also sent you a link for free Halloween clip art!

I may have to make an emergency trip to Missouri next week. Long story about family! Ellsinore, MO? Any of you girls familiar with Ellsinore?

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Great castle Dee.

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

Thanks for all the compliments.
I like the little glass things, that's Babette's influence. Her little fairy bell and the blue ones were inspired, I may make some more beaded things to decorate it with. I'm really pleased with how it came out and I didn't even get sick of working on it. That sometimes happens when I take on a larger project.
My first "house plans" were for a castle, the domehome was considerably cheaper, LOL.

Susie had to delete the old halloween swap, come and sign up on the new thread please?

Susie has the Oct Witchy & Spookie Swap open.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1376121/

Ocean Springs, MS

Thanks, LK. Heading over to join.

Dee, I'm going back through the threads to bookmark your pics of the castle! :)

Still waiting on a couple of boxes to land! Hopefully, they will land today or tomorrow!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I want to thank who ever sent me my box of goodies. I loved everything, and will get pictures very soon, I promise. I am justb so busy and scatter brained, the past few days, I don't know what I'm doing. Please forgive me.

Ocean Springs, MS

JKJ, Syrumani sent to you! :)

Fairy Night Light in Pint-sized Jar...Solar light in the lid and micro fairy houses and critters in the base...fairy houses, dragons, tigers and bears, oh, my! Chose your own items.
Found this on Facebook!

Thumbnail by taters55

Adorable Taters!

Ocean Springs, MS

That is too cute, Taters! Love it!

Froggie - Your Fairy house will be shipping later on today.
Going to Dr's for Bone Density test this morning to see how easy my bones can fracture.. ouch..
Will give you tracking number on your package later on....
Have a great morning everyone.

Ocean Springs, MS

Thanks,Babette! Looking forward to getting it! :)

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

Love the fairy night lights!

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I got my box from Rose318!!!

I took one thing out, then another, and another, and another! I need to attach the wings to the fairies better - right now they are just hanging there for picture purposes.

Thanks a lot, Patti! This is going to give me a great start on my fairy garden!

Thumbnail by Syrumani
Ocean Springs, MS

Syrumani, that is a garden in a box! Patti treated you well. Thanks to all of you who have participated! ♥

Oh my. That is a great box of goodies.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Your welcome Nicole. I am so glad it arrive safely. Enjoy.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Great Swap Julie.

Ocean Springs, MS

You all made it a great swap! Y'all are wonderful buddies!

Thanks a for another great swap Julie!

Froggie - your fairy house + goodies are on their way.....:-)

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

I say thanks too. I have had such fun making stuff for this swap and then getting all the nice fairy things. I'll be busy for a month getting them all in place.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Great box. That will be a lot of fun to put together.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I got my box from Julie but my camera has needed a battery and I am so sorry I didn't post sooner. I will take a pic later and post. Julie I love everything!

Sue G

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Great Swap Julie

Good morning everyone...

I just listed under Plant trading free Casa Blanca Oriental Lily bulbs with large roots;
Below is a copy of the message:

Our Casa Blanca Lilies have grown and bloomed beautifully this season.

We are offering them for postage for 7.00 USPS Priority mail.
Growth will be cut back to approx 3 inches and roots wrapped carefully and packaged in organic soil.

We only have approx 5 or so available..
One per member only please.

Send us a DMAIL with your info.
Payment via paypal or money orders accepted

Read more: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1376427/#ixzz3DgIKPT00

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

ops wrong forum

This message was edited Sep 19, 2014 5:09 PM

Ocean Springs, MS

Sue, it's ok. I take pictures with my phone and I have to go through an act of Congress to upload them to the computer. Need to just get a camera!

All Casa Blanca Lilies are spoken for....
whew...they go quickly.....

Ocean Springs, MS

Got my fairy house and other goodies from Babette! Thank you so much! I love it. My daughter and i put together her Halloween garden and she loved doing it and she is so proud! Will post pics of it later!

Glad it arrived safely.. Can hardly wait to see pics..:-)
And thank-you as well! I had lots of fun with this swap... thank-you so very much for hosting it.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Finally I can post pic of my "stuff" from Julie!

Gargoyle figurines
tree figure
rope bridge
table and chairs
pot of gold
clay figure
blue fairy
blarney stone
gazing ball stack
stone tower
gazing ball large green
gazebo
assorted fairy accessories and stones

Thank you so much for a wonderful box!

Sue G

Thumbnail by CheerMom

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.