SEPTEMBER QUEEN "" BETTYPAUZE "

Nice box!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Clapping and smilling
What great items..you know me, always crafting but not sure I have anything to guide me through 'bows'

Awwww artist apron, do you know how many Royal outfits I've ruined?? Can't count them on fingers nor toes..

I'm so appreciative..you do know your queen.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I am so glad you like it

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Would so love to pay my respects in person, too, and would happily help with the sewing!

Victoria Harbour, ON

P.j party at the castle!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Woohoo!!! Summer or winter pjs these days? Do we get to roast marshmallows?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sure can do, firepit has kindling ready to light up..

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Yeah! DC will be away for the next two months; let me just pull in my last peppers and eggplant, and I'll be right there, lol.

Ocean Springs, MS

Badcat, love your pics! I'll have to go vote. Voted for DJ! AND Y'ALL CHECK OUT MY ORANGE JELLY UNDER PRESERVED FOODS!

Queen Betty, I sent out your box today. Forgot to take pics with all my "busy"ness, but I do have a list of what is in the box!

Whew! Fairy Garden Swap is so fun, but I have to keep on top of it! DJ and Betty, I don't know how yall keep up with everything you do! I really admire you two!

Going to grovel for some food.... lol

Have a good night!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

afternoon ev1 Hope our Queen is being fanned today if-n your weather is as hot & Muggy as ours.
I want to Make a Hydrangea Wreath so i might just start on one today . Just wanted to come wish you all a great day .

Good morning your highness!! I finished most of the work on my new work space. Just need to paint it now!! But I am going to play today,, Or rather try to salvage my clay.

Victoria Harbour, ON

How exciting your day is..

It is indeed a hot and humid day.

Seeing I gave you, my servants the day off it means I must fill the larder myself.
Does me good to do some things on my own.

Here is what I found to do inside But I Will not be doing another one inside :)

Thumbnail by deejay9

Ohhh.. pretty!!!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Oh my goodness, how pretty is that..fit for a queen I'd say lol

Debbie just told me a box arrived at her door today..imagine it's the pretties we were shown early on in the weeks..she asked if I wanted her to take photo's, explained I had some but me thinks she would love to look inside so might say 'yes please'

here is a Lighter picture of it but i still have to add a Ribbon but don't have any yet .
it kept turning in the wind :) so had to put a stopper behind it .
Now i need to find out how to preserve it .

Thumbnail by deejay9
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Susie, that is beautiful!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Just let it dry as is. It will be fine you may need to aff a few sprigs after it dries, but probably not. Looks great!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Beautiful wreath Susie!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Ditto!

It's 99F here. Blimey.

Its very hot & Humid here also we have a Storm about to hit The Thunder is roaring over head with the big black clouds moving in. cable just went out so no news is good news right :)
I should bring the wreath in so it don't get wet .
ya all have a great eve BBL

Victoria Harbour, ON

Major storm happening here
So black, torrential rain, winds are up
Drats

Just checked weather network for my region

Severe Thunderstorm watch
Issued at Friday, 5 September, 2014 3:35 PM

Tune in to TWN channel for more details. Conditions will be favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms through the afternoon and early evening hours. Damaging wind gusts, large hail and torrential rainfall are all threats. Isolated tornadoes are also a risk.
Be prepared for severe weather. Take cover immediately, if threatening weather approaches. In Canada, lightning kills up to 10 people every year. Remember, when thunder roars, go indoors. Emergency Management Ontario recommends that you take cover immediately, if threatening weather approaches. Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required, so stay tuned to your local media or Weatheradio. Email reports of severe weather to storm.ontario@ec.gc.ca or tweet with the hashtag #ONStorm. For more information: http://www.emergencymanagementontario.ca/english/beprepared/beprepared.html.

Think I had best call it a night!

Stay safe out there you all!

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

I hope the storms did not offend your Highness. Have a pleasant and pleasing Saturday.

Gm storms over 60's this morning oh so much better weather now i can get out & Play in the gardens today . I hope to have Our Queen's Royalties in the air this next week working on them today :) wishing you all a safe weekend . will be back later today .

Victoria Harbour, ON

Tornado did touch down not far from here, actually on the bay where I once lived...not much on the news, mostly power and downed trees. Some clean up in my yard so get your rakes, that is where you will be working today!

Now don't you go and try to do it all yourself! Wish we were closer to help clean up, then a bonfire with marshmallows tonight!

Marshmallows in the Royal Courtyard, sounds good to me!

Smores anyone :)

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Del 9/12 your majesty

Ocean Springs, MS

I want RAIN and smores! Betty, glad you are ok. The Queen should not have to worry about the weather. ♥

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

If we all brought all our rakes, I wonder how many we'd have?
We are gardeners after all.
I've got three!
Lol.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Took mom shopping today, she had a bagged packed, wanted to spend the night soooo nothing in the yard got done.

Julie your box arrived at Debbie's
Many thanks

Ocean Springs, MS

You are so very welcome, Your Highness! I forgot to take pics, but I have a list of what's inside if you want me to post it!
My sister dragged me... yes, she dragged me to an auction last night and it was very productive. I bought an antique buffet for my new kitchen addition, an antique dresser with a mirror and a brass full-size bed for my bedroom, some planters for my sunroom, and a wicker swing for the porch! Some of those people get crazy! Saw some people bidding on things that could have been bought cheaper at the store (one woman paid $20 a piece for two 5-foot shepherd hooks- not antiques)! My sister wants me to go back next week, but I told her that I had to buy a woodstove this month, so I'm finished for this month! LOL

Enjoy your mom, Betty! ♥

Your royal highness,, I have to report to you that your silly servants Crystal and I decided to go thrifting today. She had the brilliant idea that we could make shell crowns. So we had to find a base to build them on. Yup it all went to heck from there. We tried on every oval and round container we could find,, tin cans, plastic bowls, candle bases.. Etc,, it was hysterical,, we giggled like fools and had several people look at us like we we stark raving mad,, well maybe we were.. but we had a great time. Even though we discovered that I have a very big fat head.

We finally gave up and went to her house and made shell wreaths instead.. She took pictures,, I am sure you will see them soon. Mine is the ugly one. I never made one before!!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

We had such a fun day! Here we are along with our wreaths. Luckily we found 2 matching wreaths in the thrift store. Oddly, they were not the same price.
The first and last pics are mine and Kris's wreaths, and there we are in the middle pic!

Thumbnail by goldhillal Thumbnail by goldhillal Thumbnail by goldhillal
Victoria Harbour, ON

Queen is very happy to see what you both have accomplished..nice to know my kingdom is filled with artists!

Awwwww,,, thanks!!

Nice fine gals Ya all can Me a sell wreath when I become the queen for a month :) hehe HINT. is that Lavender Sprigs ?
well off to get my day going ya all be well & I be back later today .

Ladies, those are awesome wreaths! Nice job!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.