SEPTEMBER QUEEN "" BETTYPAUZE "

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Our Royal Queen From The Canadian Border"
BETTYPAUZE
Betty will be receiving her Royalties On the American
Side of the Border . So if you need her addy please contact me .

We Have one request PLEASE Before you pack your box to send
To Our QUEEN .Please TAKE PICTURES Of what you are sending , POST PICTURES Here & Send your conf # to Betty so she con contact her friend on the US side to be on the look out we do not want any Lost royalties.

all boxes should be sent NO LATER THEN Sept 26th

Betty Enjoys
SEWING
COUNTRY DECOR
GADGETS OF ALL TYPE
COLORS OF ALL TYPE
CANDLES OF ALL SCENTS
GARDEN ARTS OF ALL TYPE

Please keep in mind if you would like to share Gems -N-Jewels
Keep in mind Betty cannot wear anything around her Neck do
To an Injury.

Thumbnail by deejay9

Ahhh,, this list makes it easier for me to get for her. I will need that addy. This is the first time I have ever been awarded the honor of sending to Betty. I am super excited!!

Do we post the pictures when we mail them or after her friend receives the box??

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I need the address also.
I imagine we post pics when we send because it takes a while for Betty to sneak across and retrieve her tributes. She can enjoy the anticipation more.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Ijust hope I can please Betty with what I got her

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

That's a beautiful crown ye be coming into, next-and-future Queen Betty! Your loyalSusie and her apprentice do well by ye.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

HAIL QUEEN BETTY

GM all storms moving in later today so off to get my work done this morning so you all have a great day will try to get back in here later :)

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Deep curtsy....Good Morning to our new Queen Betty!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Oh Lordy almost forgot what day this was..

I'm in awe on the position I must hold this month!!!

I also bow to you knowing each and everyone of you are Royalty in your own rights..

welcome to my kingdom

may your experience be a good one under my reign

Remember, there is no beheading under my RULE

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Greetings and felicitations, Queen Betty!

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, Queen Betty!

Welcome to your kingdom Queen Betty!!

afternoon queen all's well on the home front here findly home & getting caught up . I found a few goodies for you this weekend but it may be next week before i can send , also Have you informed your NY post office of maybe all the packages that will be arriving at her doorstep for you ???
sun has popped out rain clouds gone just not sure for how long so off to check on my plants .
ya all have a great day .

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Greetings Your Highness, may you live long and prosper!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Hail to the Queen! May all your days be sunny and bright!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Well thank you..her Royal Highness is ready for the Royal bed.

Am sure the heavens will make sure all my days are filled with sunshine as you've requested!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Good morning Royal Queen. I have brought you tea and butter tarts

Victoria Harbour, ON

Butter tarts??

You sure know what this Queen enjoys..must put a one on your breakfast plate for sure!

my coffee is ready I sorta slept in this morning after a Rough day yesterday . i just hope today will be better :)

I was told that My GGGrandfather was a King or Lord in Canada , on my Mothers side of the family Not sure how true it is but someone done a Family tree for my mother years ago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/nelson_admiral_horatio_lord.shtml
well off to get my day going . BBL

My GGGgradfather was a famous goat herder!! Not sure for what,, just an old family tale. Lol.

Good morning your highness! I hope you will have a lovely day.

I am at my DD house and contemplating if I would like to go by my old house today to pick up some things. It is only supposed to get to 93, but I am sure my storerooms will be much hotter! So I will more likely not do it.

This message was edited Sep 2, 2014 10:24 PM

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

afternoon your royal heiness, Im sorry I havent been groveling lately, not been feeling too hot. Catching up today, Can I get you a foot massage? Chocolates? Half dressed servant to fan you down and feed you grapes?

Queen Betty might need your royal word for a tie breaker tonight on a photo xo Have a great day darlin!

Victoria Harbour, ON

So laughing, half dressed servant to fan me might just might be what I missing...just make sure he's blue eyed and cleft chin

Can't ask too much of servants now can we?

93 Elf, you best stand beside me so that male canner can fan you once or twice

Just a Reminder
DON"T FORGET TO TAKE PICTURES Before closing those Boxes . Once we Hear that the box Has landed we will Post pic's . dose that sound ok with everyone ????

Ocean Springs, MS

Badcat, you are bad! LOL (gotta love ya)

My Dear Queen, my family has a long history here in south MS. We are descendants of the first French settlers here! He came over with iberville, who claimed the land from Ocean Springs (where I live) to New Orleans for France in 1699. However, my ancestor is not mentioned in the history books, so I think he helped row the ship! LOL My maiden name was "Ladnier" which is easily confused with the "Ladner's" here. Legend says that we put the "I" in Ladnier because we had money and wanted to distinguish ourselves from the "Ladner's". Well, my ancestors sure spent all that money because we sure didn't inherit it! LOL

Have a royal evening!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Yes Queenie wait till your tata-tassles get there..

Ok Queenie need your royal approval on which pic to enter in the dg contest...

i have my squirt at a fun show this spring

and the cover of the ARBA "DR" publication being issued this month with our little doe on it riding a guinea pig around...all i can say is..LOL. Pics were taken at the show over the weekend.

Pick one for me please?

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

gogo head cold, forgot the pics sorry!!

or spring babies we had??

Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Myohmy, glad I'm not the Queen, I wouldn't know which to choose. I love the babies picture, but then, your baby is awfully cute too!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Queen Betty, I do hope you enjoy your reign as the September Queen!

Amanda :I Love all 3 Pic's But as to get the votes The coolest or funny one is the 1st book cover:)

I Hope you all have a great day I have to go into town so You all have a great day .

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning,

Love all 3'

drats where did the post I made last night go...my first choice is photo 2

Queen gets her way right? Tis a winner

Now look at that young Prince, handsome as can be!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Morning Queenie, had to have it in last night :( Figured you were eating grapes lol. Whats on the royal agenda today?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Lordy, queen is busy busy
Visit with the Queen's mom
Shopping for fabric to work on 4 Christmas quilts (gifts)
Finishing a couple of projects

Big sigh

Wish you were all in the castle to help sew

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I wish we were closer too!

I just wish I could visit the castle. What an honor for this poor servant that would be!

I will be making,,, humm, , well absolutely nothing today. ..lol. I need a nice quiet read a book day. Kaitlyn wore me out this past weekend.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Drawbridge is always open and all welcome!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Dear Queen Betty,Your package is due to arrive friday.
con#9114 9011 5981 8650 6663 12

Victoria Harbour, ON

Omg sooo soon! Ohh him just so excited!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i even took pictures, but sorry they are so dark

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Victoria Harbour, ON

Awwww, trying to see what pretties there are..

Hard to see

Is there a t-towel
Fabric wrapped in plastic
Angel?
Pouch?

Memory lapse must go back and try to see

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

2 towels, one with a spatula and recipe, a box on how to make 20 fabric bows, an artist apron with brushes, fabric and a garden angel. hope i can keep my head

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.