Morning Glories 2014 #08

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

We were here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1366401

My 2nd Lite Blue Tie Dye and its a 5 inch bloom, just huge.
Debs pretty pink and Cha Cha's

This message was edited Jul 8, 2014 3:07 PM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

pretty pretty.. and Helena yours were yummy eye candy.

Here is what I have blooming so far in the way of MG's. will post Pandy on Pandy thread

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Nice purps and tree mg Debra. I'm still waiting on my purps to bloom.

Gautier, MS

Love your lite blue tie dye Jackie and the other pretty blooms too. Can't wait to see what I get on mine.

I'm happy to see all your pretty blooms too Debra. Really like that 4th pink one.

Finally got my mauve star bloom but not sure if it's mauve splash, lots of favorites. Another vine with blue blooms.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful Mauve star, Helena, and you know I am partial to that second one. That blue is very rich looking.

Beautiful blooms this morning Helena. My Mauve Splash made similar blooms. I get lots of variation in my Mauve Splash's. # 2 looks like Hatsu arashi.. Love # 3 and 4
too, very pretty, Is the last bloom your Mutant and Keiryu cross?

My camera software is giving me fits. I can't even find my pics from yesterday. Now I've uploaded todays and they're missing too. :-(

Jackie, go to your documents and do a search of .jpg it will pop everything picture -wise , you will most likely find them there somewhere..

Debra, I found them. They weren't in my dated folder, they were just in the pic file under all pics.. I tried to upload them to a dated folder this morning but that didn't work for some reason. I don't
understand Play Memories Online software, just making my life miserable. Now when I try to find them under choose a file, I can't get to the all pics area. SMH
I'll try again later.

I use a photo program called Irfin view and it lets me name and save to all kinds of folders, it is a free photo and video program. I completely trust it over any program I have ever bought or tried online.
Check it out. It is awesome. I have used it ever since it came out, years and years ago.
http://www.irfanview.com/ this program lets you name, save , crop, resize, reduce red eye, adjust gamma and saves to your Named folders by date.
Here is what was blooming a year ago this date..

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Debra, beautiful flowers from a yr ago.
Thank you for that link. I'm going to the site and check it out. Sounds promising and anything would be an improvement over this horrible software.

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Debra.

Had some much needed rain yesterday.

Jackie that bloom was from the dark DFNM, it throws those neat lighter blooms too. It's been a super bloomer this year.

A few blooms from today.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, what is the white one? It is loverly. The Black King is gorgeous, too. well I like them all..

Gautier, MS

Debra thanks. The first one is Yukon, Full Moon. It's supposed to be yellow though it's kind of more of a cream color. I had one seed from when I grew and during the winter in 2012 so I hope now I Get more than just one seed. The fancier the blooms the harder it is to get seeds from. Crossing fingers.

Beautiful blooms Helena. Wish I had grown a Black King

Repeats for me until something new opens
2nd pic not upside down in my files.It was only after I tried to copy todays pics to July 6 file that it turned
my pic sideways.

This message was edited Jul 11, 2014 1:54 AM

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie.

I love your blooms, they are gorgeous. I see that the stem on your lite blue tie dye is dark, good for me cuz mine are too. Funny how a dark bottom stem will make such a lite color bloom. I love that baby blue color. Your pink with the star is pretty too.

Thanks Helena. I;m pretty sure you will get this same blue bloom and its a beauty.
It appears to be coming back true from seed.

beautiful! I have a lot of purps and the i carnea, blooming, wish one of the i nils would open, soon I hope. this day last year..

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife
Gautier, MS

Pretty blooms from last year Debra.

Have a new small pale pink bloom this morning. Some of my others are small blooms too.

Thanks Debra, geat blooms you had last yr. I love the pin wheel pink with the slight blizzard going on,.

Beautiful blooms this morning Helena. I'm crazy about the blue with white stripes.
# 2 and 4 are special too.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. We have been getting summer thunderstorm showers last 2 days. At least I didn't have to water my plants.

This is a new baby blue bloom today. I'm pretty sure that that pink marking has something to do with the humidity and will disappear by mid morning. All others are just repeats.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

beautiful Helena, I love that big blue I think I have that one. somewhere. LOL
here are three collages I was playing with last night, actually I thnk I have planted at least one of these somewhere outside. *sigh* I made a list of empty mg packets from ya all that I have planted outside and wow, I am going to have a spectacular August I hope. these colages are from years past, trying to find one that would work in a frame for my office. any votes?

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife
Gautier, MS

Took a picture of the light blue a bit later without the pink markings, it seems to be darker blue. The yellow swallowtail made my day, unbelievably fast.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

gorgeous shot of that butterfly and that blue is really soft and pretty .

Gautier, MS

Thanks Debra. I love your beautiful collages. I can't choose between the three. I think I would want all three!!!

This message was edited Jul 12, 2014 12:44 PM

Beautiful blooms Helena. The baby blue is very pretty. Wonderful shot
of the butterfly.

Lovely collages Debra. I like # 2 and 3 because those 2 have the pink/red
colors and the 1st one doesn't. The 1st one is lovely though in all those shades of blue
without any pink or red. Sorry I'm no help either.-(

Blue Blizzard, Aogakiyama, Hatsu arashi, Debs Pink
These pics all made with a Fuji Fine Pix camera, very inexpensive.

A655 I like'the software better than that horrible Play Memories Online

This message was edited Jul 13, 2014 2:32 PM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Jackie. All are special, I do favor Aogakiyama cause I'm not familiar with it.

oh be still my heart.. I am so blown away by the blue blizzard and the Hatsu.. can't wait to see all the vines start blooming .. I planted some from everyone so will be xtra special.

Thanks Helena and Debra.

Linda K hasn't posted here in days, hope shes ok.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Here I am. Just did not see the link to the new thread!

Wow, did I miss all the beauties being posted.

Debra, any of those collage's would be pretty in a frame!

Gautier, MS

Glad to see you here Linda.

These are my blooms from today. I hope I get batch of vines blooming soon.

wow Helena, number 3 and number 4 and 5 are my favs today ;)

Linda, you should have the Morning Glory forum in your favorites. When you don;t see posts for several days, go to the MG forum and the new thread will most likely be the top thread. :-)

Helena, Beautiful blooms for you this morning. I love # 5, one of my favorites this yr,
Heres Aogakiyama blooming in the lg tub out back last summer

Todays pics'
2nd is unknown mg in lg tub out back
Helenas Watercolor blooming in a small cup, I could have repotted yesterday but didn;t want to lose this 1st bloom.
Blue Blizzard and Debs Pink
New Aogakiyama

This message was edited Jul 13, 2014 2:33 PM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

love the blue blizzard and the water color best out of today's blooms from you, Jackie. Course they are all special. ;)

Thanks Debra.
Just want to say that my new software will let me add to yesterdays pic file so I don;t end up with 30 or more new files each and every month. It was driving me crazy.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I do have it is my saved forums, I just did not check it out!

Love all the blooms! Some of them are so stunning!

Glad you got your software figured out!

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies.

I'll be waiting to see what you get from all our seeds Debra. I had gift baggies that I wanted to sow this year before they got too old. I'm a little overwhelmed with seedlings right now.

Jackie, I love your beautiful blooms. It will be neat to see what watercolor makes for you. The blooms for me differed from day to day, I hope they do that for you too.

Thanks Helena and thank you for sharing Watercolor with me. its a beautiful MG. I;m looking forward to
all the different looks it will throw.
Looking forward to your blooms too Debra.

Gautier, MS

Your welcome Jackie. I was looking at the pictures of Watercolor on my phone from last years blooms. I may have taken pictures real early (6am or so) before the blooms became their solid color. But the blooms were special anyway. I think I really like the ones I grew last year.
Since todays blooms are the usual repeats, Im not posting any but...am waiting to see yours and anybody elses that posts.

Helena, mine were just repeats today too.
Hatsu arashi and Lite Blue Tie Dye,

I'll take repeats, especially pretty blue ones ;)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.