Summer Blooms 2014

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Great! A new restaurant to try. We're stuck on Agawam Diner and Woodmans, so I'd like a change. Course these days for us going somewhere is a change! the Clematis nursery and Essex are now on my destination wish list. Fingers crossed, I won't be homebound for about two weeks after facial surgery coming up soon.

South Hamilton, MA

Periwinkles is on the south side of the road before you get to Woodmans. I also recommend Shea's restrauant. If you can't park there they have space behind Woodman's.

Thomaston, CT

Let me know when you want to come, Pam.....

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Sure will! The next couple of weeks are pretty busy, but I'll keep you posted...

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

We know Marilyn will be occupied with the new pup. Congratulations.

Thomaston, CT

Thanks, Rosemary! I can't wait to see Nicki! I have 1st pick of the females...but there are only 2, so not much choice....will try to get the most social one.....

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Nicki is a cute name. I had a black cat named Nicki once. Our dog was Sputnick so hers was short for Nikita Kruschief.

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

How soon will you get your new baby? How exciting!

Finally, a little excitement in my garden!

Thumbnail by Pfg Thumbnail by Pfg Thumbnail by Pfg Thumbnail by Pfg Thumbnail by Pfg
Thomaston, CT

Rosemary, I like the names, but my Nicki is short for Nicole Reine des Pommes Colline.....Queen Nicole of Apple Hill.....that's what folks called this area because it was an old orchard....Pam, I'm picking her up on Sunday......bought a bright pink collar for her today & a stuffie to keep her company!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

She's a fancy Frenchie with an elegant name!

Very nice color in Pam's garden which the butterflies clearly enjoy for nectar.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.