June Blooms

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Love that one!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Beautiful blooms....

That Jungle Beauty is really stunning!

(Becky), Lipan, TX(Zone 7b)

Wow simply stunning! I see Johnny cash up there, anyone know where I can get a piece of him? LOL

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

My Johnny Cash is new - was planted last year and hasn't really multiplied any. All the blooms are blotchy as well - although I am not sure why. Maybe he didn't like the cold or wet this Spring....not sure. I would be happy to share or trade once he gets settled in enough to do so.

Genna

Genna, thanks for the offer, and if he multiplies well for you I'd love it if you would keep me in mind :)

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Oh, I have such zone envy! I'm just beginning to see scapes on my earlies, except for the one super early noid that came and went long before expected weeks ago. And if I let myself, I would have ordered at least a couple of dozen new ones from all your gorgeous pics, lol!

From my understanding of ditch lilies, Flore Pleno (the one I have) is the double and Kwanzo is the triple. And they all run. So far mine is hemmed in by rocks, but I can see it's trying to escape. This spring I put a few of the runners into an area that is all weeds, expecting that it will take over. Low maintenance gardening, one way to go about it! Bloom pics are from previous years, Such a vibrant color!

Thumbnail by Pfg Thumbnail by Pfg Thumbnail by Pfg
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

American Freedom
Bill Robinson
Chubby Cheeks is about an 8" flower.
Coconut Grove
Dolly Poly doing what she's supposed to

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Greg Thompson
God Save the Queen
Little Grapette
Hotter Than July
Night Embers

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Spacecoast Eye For Passion
Tropical Shade
Wayside King Royal
Loaves and Fishes
Small World Sight for Sore Eyes

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Very nice Don!!!!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Pam, There has been many of debates of the difference between the 2 of them. Lol Mine has doubles and triple blooms. I call it both. Lol
Their roots will go under rocks and pop out 3 or 4' away. They are easy to remove if they do leave the border. I have mine out by my ditch line and around a Maple tree by the road. They are beautiful thugs. :-)

Don, Your garden is looking Beautiful! My want list grows every time you post pictures. Lol Enabler you are! :-)

Mine are getting going finally!
Picture 1 Sunday Sandals
Picture 2 Lurch
Picture 3 Purple Maze
Picture 4 Jesters Crown
Picture 5 Cherry Cheeks

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

A few more!
Picture 1 Siloam Edith Sholar
Picture 2 Siloam Ury Winniford
Picture 3 Byzantine Emperor
Picture 4 Celestial City
Picture 5 Daring Deception

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

They are all gorgeous!! Love the Bill Robinson, Tropical Shade, Sight for Sore Eyes, Lurch and the Siloams! My list is growing as well...................

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Very lovely blooms everyone!

Tropical shade, night embers, god save the queen, and coconut grove are beautiful! Y'all are making me add to my want list daily!! Oh as if I need a new "hobby" LOL

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

TD, even as I was writing my post above, I was wondering if I had it right... I guess there is no right, unless you're talking to the kind of person whose opinions are never wrong, lol...

My patch is hemmed in by grass on 2 sides and ferns on the 3rd. Let them all fight it out with the mower. Then there is a ledge on the last side separating the patch from the rest of the bed.m so far, so good.

More and more beautiful blooms to tease a tardy zone 5 ;/. What's a girl to do?!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Becky, Daylilies become a addiction! We are all enablers! Lol

Pam, That's the spirit!
We'll all have zone envy of you later. Lol Your gardens will be going strong and ours will be wrapping up. I've seen pictures of your gardens on other threads, they are beautiful!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Yep, thanks to the internet, we can all have an extended season! :)

North Olmsted, OH

Lovely blooms everyone.

Gingerjar, how long have you had Bill Robinson? I want to get one and wondered how vigorous the plant is in your garden?

Wyoming, MN

Up to 36 plants with scapes now. Still no blooms.

Wow hostages, it's gonna be a real show when they finally start popping open! Maybe they'll give the July 4 fireworks some competition!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

A few for today

MOONLIT CARESS, BEST OF FRIENDS, PIRATE LORD, HEAVENLY HARMONY, WISEST OF WIZARDS

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

A few more.....

HAPPY HAPPY, WONDER OF IT ALL, ASIATIC LILY ITALIA, ASIATIC LILY MONTREUX

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Absolutely gorgeous Cindy!! You can take that Happy Happy to the bride today! ^_^

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

They are popping out so fast right now, it's hard to keep up with everyone's lovely blooms.

Those are gorgeous, hemlady. I especially like the first two. Oh, snap, I like all of them. :)

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Several new faces!!
Dynamite Returns
Pure And Simple
Buddy's Wind And Wonderful
John Hawkins
Winter Treasure

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

More blooms!!
Jolly Red Giant
Splendid Touch
Whispering
Snow White Dove - new 2014
Jolyene Nichole

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Few more!!
Rosy Returns
Wispy Rays
Pandora's Box
Sunshine On Clouds
Buttered Popcorn

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Few more!!
Crimson Pirate
Barbie In Pink
Wild Horses
Woodside Ruby
Mia Bella Of Gascone - new 2014. going to relocate to a better viewing area.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Very nice Mike!!! You sure have a lot more blooming than I do.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Beautiful, Mike. You've got a lot going on. I really like Wild Horses!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

CG, Wild Horses has always been a fav around here. A few showed up today. LOL!
Just Like Candy - ffo
Azure Wings - ffo
Centerton One - ffo
Ah Youth - ffo
Jolyene Nichole - double and above the foliage.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

How many different varieties do you think you have, Mike?

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

CG, I never really counted. I will guess that it is over 250.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Very impressive. :)

Wyoming, MN

Still no blooms, but some buds are showing color. Now up to 69 plants with scapes. Scapes are growing fast with the heat and humidity.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

SCRAMBLED LEGS, MILKY WAY EYES, HEAVENLY HARMONY, BOAGIE, PICKET FENCES

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Looking forward to seeing them, hostages. :)

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Beautiful Hem & Mike!

Heres some blooms from over the week :)

1- noid
2- STERLING STAR
3- CAMELOT
4- BOURBON STREET
5- ON LOOKS ALONE

Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat
BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

1-NOID
2-CALCULATED AMBIGUITY
3-ORCHID CANDY
4- ROYAL TRINITY
5-JAWS OF LIFE

Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.