Chantell and I have our own house!!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Lookie!

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Huntsville Botanical Gardens

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Cont...

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Just love coming here...

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

There is a Memory garden of Hope...chokes me up every time

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Beautiful Butterfly house

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

These were taken last time we were there

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

They have the coolest miniature railroad

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

We are hoping to go every 3-4 weeks - to see the differences

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Last ones from the Butterfly house...fell in love with a worm!! :)

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

That's great Bec. Another place for my bucket list. You have your own guide as to what to plant for color, when, resource. Gardens like that are so relaxing to visit.
Someone we talked to did just that, after moving to Fla. from New England went to a local botanical garden to see what was in flower and it,s nature, then stopped at a nursery on the way home.
Have you ever been to Brookgreen Gardens, it's just a couple of miles south of Myrtle Beach.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

No, but with our memberships we can pretty much visit any Botanical Gardens in the US...they also have TONS of classes & events...a very popular light show for Christmas - it was hot yesterday & after treatments I have to be very careful with sun & heat, so I was pretty much exhausted after 2 hrs - but, they have golf cart tours we can sign up for - which I probably will for the remainder of the summer
Next week I'll be in Orlando & they have this new exhibit at Epcot with hydrophobic gardening...can't wait to see it!

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

My goodness, look at all these gorgeous pictures!

I live right near botanical gardens myself. I really like your idea of going every few weeks.

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Really beautiful!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

too funny!!
and oh SO beautiful. your pictures are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

LOLROF,
Great tour thanks so very much.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

HOW awesome!!! Great inspiration. One year I took my mom to Longwood Gardens once every season. She loved it.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I LOVE the signs pointing to our house, Bec!!! Mom took us to Brookgreen last summer - stunning! When I come down maybe we can see yours?!? Missed you today at the swap, my friend!!! Ric told me about this thread...sorry hadn't seen it till tonight. Hugs

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.