Pond is Done!

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

It has been a LONG, 6 month fiasco working on my pond. It started with a kiddie pool buried in the ground and now we have a pond and waterfall. My neighbor who sprays pool concrete for a living has been coming over on weekends to help build the waterfall. After months, it was finally finished and I spent my Mother's Day adding lights and landscaping.

Shauna

Thumbnail by shauna1219 Thumbnail by shauna1219 Thumbnail by shauna1219 Thumbnail by shauna1219
Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Looks great!! Are you going to add any fish? I realize if you do that you'd need filtration but you could always add an in pond filter if you have elec. outlet out there. Can you tell I love the fish. Sometimes lots of plants will filter it for you.

Anyhow I think its really cute. Jim and neighbor did a good job on it and you will have fun putting plants all around it.

Bonnie

Ocala, FL(Zone 9a)

Wow!

That looks great!

Tony

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Thank you both! I have a few plants in there now and a few more that will be going in there.

Shauna

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Wow, I love it! I know that was hard work, but boy is it ever worth it. I especially like that gator. ☺

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

We had a ongoing joke that we would put a gator in the pond (especially since I am a Florida Gators fan). I found that guy online and had to have him!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.