Hugs for everyone ! Guess what ...

Success, MO

Good Morning !

I have been SO Busy !! hadn't stopped by to say hello in so long,Please forgive ?

Had to tell you ...

I am OFF ALL MY MEDICATIONS !! HURRAY !!!!
Doctors aren't happy with me , but now maybe THEY know how that feels !

Did it ALL BY MYSELF !! Telling you , it was Hell.but well worth it ! The Meds were what was making me feel worst than the 'troubles'.

the last straw was when I had to drive 80 miles round trip EACH week to have blood work and pick up my meds !! All due to the fact , that YEARS after a med was APPROVED folks were having kidney failure due to taking it ! I told myself "thats it"! There's GOT to be a betterway...

I am IN NO WAY implying ANYONE do as I did.Most of my disablities are MENTAL !! Not as dangerous to 'go it alone', as some of the health problems others are dealing with ! ONLY ... just keep your eyes open , if you THINK it may be one of your meds making you feel bad,WHY ADD to your pain.

HELP ME SCREAM "ENOUGH" !!

Okay ... Just wanted to say "look at me !!" It always makes me feel better to hear someone else is feeling better.Thought it might be great to share.

SUNSHINE!!!&LOVE!!!
NOWeedSZ

CONGRATULATIONS''''GREAT NEWS NOWeedSZ' YOU MADE MY DAY,THANK YOU,SO HAPPY FOR YOU'' Sis'

Blum, TX(Zone 8a)

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,and a standing ovation! most of the medications that is given you,just gives you a false felling of being better ,when actually it is tearing down your defenses.side effects we probably will not even think about being a result of something far more dangerous.though few of us follow good nutrition,it is the most important thing we can do to give us the immunity and strength to overcome.The power of prayer gives us hope!

Success, MO

Thanks Sis and tink !

Think it's a combo of Prayer ... good sense ...
And a HARD HEAD LOL !!

LOVE,
NOWeedSZ

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Cpngratulations on such good work. Hugs

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

Great, Good for you. doesn't it make you feel so good to handle it your self. I have alot of medical problems but sometimes i think the meds are doing more harm than good. I know I have to take my insulin and blood pressure meds but I would love toget off the prozac and elavil. I take the eleavil for the nerve pains in my feet from the diabetes. so i guess i will continue it. enough about me. great job, have a great thanksgiving knowing you did it will make it one. janet

Success, MO

jcf,

Thank you ! Yes IT IS a wonderful feeling to feel you have SOME control of your life AGAIN !!

As I said before ... I am IN NO WAY advising ANYONE to do as I have done.Your insulin ... you KNOW you need to be very careful and follow your doctors advise !! Though,do some research on diet and OTHER technics to get your bloodpressure and sugars in line.You may find even more bene'ies that way than ever trying to control w/drugs.

Just a thought ! From my 'Psyc' past ... I do wonder as to that combo of prozac and amiltriptaline mix (Elvil).I would MOST CERTAINLY !! do some checking on that one.

New info. out now reguarding Prozac usage in the 'Elderly',THIER TERM NOT MINE !! PLEASE check into this ... Prozac has been OVER USE and too broadly supplied to cover a host of symptoms....Some of which are NATURAL !!

Another ...just a thought .... have you had your B12 levels checked ? Start there.I ASKED for mine to be done.Found that to be a BIG problem....Memory , Energy , Retention ... MUCH MORE ! A low Vit. B12 level can give off False Alzhiemers like symptoms !!

I AM NOT A DOCTOR ... NOT certified as anything ...other than 'Certifiable' LOL !! PLEASE BE CAREFUL , Just DO NOT GIVE UP !!

Much love,

NOWeedSZ

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

NoweedSZ, I will never give up. Thank you for your caring words. I have n appointment monday with my doctor and I intend to get him to do alot of blood work and find out why I am tired all the time. I am on an insulin pump for my diabetes which I love. My hubby is on paxil and I think it does him better than the prozac does me. I am going to see if the doctore will let me switch and see if it works better. You take care and keep in touch. luv janet

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.