I get by with a little help from my friends..

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

1. Career, I have been self-employed since college and need to find a career/job with more stability and potential. It was a dream to be self-employed but it isn't paying the bills. The closest I have been to finding a job is through networking which is why I am posting. I'm open to all possibilities at this point. The only thing I'm really looking for is to make sure there is opportunity for growth. If you're interested in hearing more you can DM me, I don't want to over share.

2. Hobby, I'm looking for a source of logs for a friend. He has a portable mill and will be glad to work out a deal for the logs or simply remove them for you. I want to be clear that I am not advocating cutting down trees to make lumber but am looking for trees that have fell or been cleared and will either end up rotting or as firewood. If you're in Montgomery County, MD or some what nearby it and are interested let me know.

Thanks everybody!
Paul

Go TERPS

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Good luck with your search, Terp. Are you looking for a position close to home?

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Paul, What career field are you looking at?

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

Relatively close to home, North Baltimore --> Northern Virginia/Dulles

I'm looking at everything from IT, Research, Non-profit development, Legal, Marketing. I'm wide open.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Best wishes! I'll pass the info on to my son in Annapolis for him to spread the word through his network.

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks!

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

How about Georgetown University landscape management?

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Good luck Terp--I know how hard it is to be job hunting right now.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

A public library may not seem like the most interesting career, and not the highest paid, but a lot of people get into it after starting with schools or other jobs. A lot of computer literacy and customer service is important. Let me know if you have any interest in more information.

Also, it turns out the director of Brookside, is my supervisor's wife, so if there is anything there to apply for, maybe I can help your app get looked at

Remember, we think you are awesome! And we are a really smart bunch of people.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Ditto, to Sallyg's last line!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.