Plant Sale in Orlando FL

Spring Hill, FL(Zone 9a)

Why not enjoy a leisurely drive to Orlando and visit a wonderful Plant Sale .....

Saturday, March 15 and Sunday, March 16, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Map - Vendor List at www dot leugardens dot org

Harry P Leu Gardens, 1920 North Forest Ave., Orlando FL 407-246-2620

Shop the large quality plant selection in Central Florida! Plant vendors will be selling a variety of plants including: bamboo, bromeliads, butterfly plants, citrus, ferns, fruit plants, gingers, heliconias, herbs, old garden roses, olive trees, orchids, palms, paw paws, plumerias, roses, trees, vines and outdoor garden accessories! FREE Admission to the gardens and sale all weekend. Great food to purchase so you can stay the day and enjoy Leu Gardens.

*Be sure to visit the Orlando Area Historical Rose Society booth across the pathway from the rear porch of the Leu House. Come see and buy from at their wonderful offerings of Old Garden Roses.

Bring a wagon or plant cart to haul your purchases to your car.

Thumbnail by Roses4uNme Thumbnail by Roses4uNme Thumbnail by Roses4uNme
Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Thanks for the heads up. It is listed in my Florida Gardening Mag. but I almost forgot it.

I love walking through Leu Gardens. It's like an oasis in the middle of a big city.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

The link did not work for me.
I wish I could go but do not know if I can make it.

Sandy

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

I go to this every year. I have found some nice plants. Florida native plants are there also. Parking is a pain though, they don't have enough and you have to park blocks away along the streets...so you need good walking shoes.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

not able to go this year

Titusville, FL(Zone 9b)

I used to volunteer there but they are not so nice to volunteers, Shame. I would love to go as a patron it's one of the few days you can get in for free and enjoy the garden, but I have to work that Sunday...maybe in the morning I could go, we don't open till Noon on Sundays.
Thanks for the heads up Roses ^_^

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.