Happy Birthday FloAJen!!!

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Many good wishes for the year ahead. Your birthday in the midst of snow is such a herald of the promise of Spring to come! Thanks for being you.

Thumbnail by coleup
Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

My bday was 1/28, hats off to January bday people :)

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Wishing you all the best for the next year!
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!
Gita

Camellia at Rawlings Conservatory--5-21-2007

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy (belated) birthday to Flowajen and Sequoia!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Yes, what Ss said. My apologies for being late, but a VERY Happy belated Birthday!! I hope they both were wonderful!! =)

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks! My wife made my favorite cupcakes: chocolate with peanut butter icing :)

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Sequoiadendron! You have great taste in cupcakes and it sounds like wife!

Jen, Sorry to have mis spelled your screen name. Hope your hubby wasn't so swamped this heating season that he didn't take you out to dinner!

Sequoia, DUDE, peanut butter icing!?!? Could you please ask your wife to share the recipe.. PRETTY PLEASE!?!? < =D As I was reading this, DH peeked over and saw your post and was like "WOW, that sounds GREAT!!"

Thank you Sir! =)

(don'tcha just love it when your wife makes your favourite for your birthday!?) < =D

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

Ok, so I made sure it was ok I shared the recipe first :)

4T Butter
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1-2 t vanilla
10 x sugar
Milk

Here's were it gets tricky: cream butter and pb. Add vanilla and 10x sugar. Keep mixing. Add a little milk, stir, more 10x, stir. Keep going until you have enough icing. Make sure DH is around to taste as you go so you reach the preferred sweetness :)

I hope DH appreciates. It's been a long favorite of mine!

Oh God bless your wife's and your warm fuzzy hearts!! ♥ He just asked me if I plan to make chocolate cupcakes tonight! < =D

Thank you very very much, I will definitely make the cupcakes soon (not tonight, it's nearly SUPER BOWL TIME!!), and I'll make sure he's here when I mix up the icing. Wheeeeeee, thank you! =)

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh for sure :) it's too good not to give out. I hope your DH enjoys!

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday to Flowajen and Sequoia!

I'm quite certain DH will love it, he is a life-long fan of peanut butter and chocolate. I'll be sure to let you know the outcome the first time I make it. :)

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Jen and Sequoia: Happy belated birthday (and that peanut butter icing sounds great!).

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks! I have two left and I forgot to bring one to work today so I was a little bummed.

I forgot to mention that, given my diet, she made them gluten free and lactose free :) Even more challenging but they're delicious!

Aaawwwww! :( Well, something to look forward to this evening! =)

Made a chocolate pudding pie today for dessert... seriously considered making the icing for a drizzle on top of it... DH said 'maybe not'. Hmm. =/

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

hmm...never had it on pudding. I'm pretty sure anything with peanut butter icing would be good :)

That's what I figured too. ... Well, anything chocolate, anyway. :)
(might not be so good on a Western omelet). ;)

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Belated but best birthday wishes to Jen and Sequoia!

THanks for the discussion of sweet pea nutty chocolatey things---yummmmmmmmm

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Don't know how I missed this, Jen. Wishing you a belated birthday, and hoping to see you and the dear "little clone" soon!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.