CLOSED: January 2014 Birthday Thread

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Not a word from either one.

Mountain View, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi, all.

Well, I have updated our list of current members. MelissaH2001 is no longer a subscriber. Ahoogstra/Alicia is still a subscriber, but it sounds like none of us have heard from her in a while. So, I've removed both names from above. Of course, if either of them returns, we can always add them back. It looks like we finally have our list up-to-date...

Patti, just a reminder that you are signed up to be our host for February. You don't need to do anything yet... Just wanted to check to be sure you are still available :)

Have a blessed Monday, everyone!

Michelle

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Has anyone been to other forms/threads and announced this birthday card thread? Yes, I am still lurking about, even tho i've dropped out. It might be possible to meet new people by posting in the say, african Violet forum or the arts and crafts.

I have posted it in other swap forums but not any of the the others. Please feel free to post it where you post.

Mountain View, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi, all.
I'm not really getting to other forums right now, so haven't been able to post elsewhere. But, hopefully others can help spread the word!
Crystal, glad you could stop by :) Hope you're doing well!
I received email from hope43 / Twyla. She asked me to let you know she's down for several days, then up for just a little while. (I assume this is health-related.) So do keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
We're just about to the end of the month! Sorry I haven't gotten the pics of my baskets posted yet. My husband has been busy with things, so we haven't had a chance to do it. But I haven't forgotten :) Will post them when I can.
Have a great Friday!
Michelle

Sorry to hear T wyla is not doing well.
Sending prayers for her.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Sorry all, not doing well here fighting strep. I will start Feb birthday . http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1349147/

This message was edited Feb 1, 2014 4:11 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.