Happy Birthday dear Holly, Happy Birthday to You!!!

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

And many more to another shining star on our MAF family tree!

Thumbnail by coleup
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy, Happy, Birthday to you! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Hi Holly!!! So happy that I didn't miss THIS one! Have a very happy birthday.

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Oh my goodness, it is Orchidfancy's Birthday today, too! Yea twin stars! Orchidfancy, long time no hear, how are you? Hope you both have the best BDays ever!

Judy

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Holly: Have a wonderful day -- and I'm so happy that Ric is home and recovering, so that you two can have a really special day to celebrate.

Landisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Holly and may you have many more.

Is Ric well enough to bake you a cake??

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy, happy Birthday Holly!
I hope your special day is a huge blessing for you!
May you get all you wish for, and eat lots of cake!

Karen

Thumbnail by VA_Wild_Rose
Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Holly. Dunno what ur age is (I'll call you) but many more. Showing some buttons I'll be making earrings of. Is this Christmas or what? Hope Ric is healing & hoping to see you both at the Hobby greenhouse meeting in January. (((((Hugs))))) Buttoneer & Bobbin.

Thumbnail by Buttoneer
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thank you everyone. I am having a great day. The Garden Club Luncheon that was scheduled for yesterday was rescheduled for today so I had a very nice afternoon and tonight I am going to a Christmas Concert, DIL Deb is in the Orchestra and JR is in the chorus. Ric is doing very well but gets tired easily so I am not sure he will go tonight I think the luncheon today was about as much as he could handle.

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

happy birthday, Holly! Hope you had a nice, relaxing day!

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday, Holly! That Christmas concert sounds like a wonderful way to end the day.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday wishes to you Holly!!!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Happiest of HAPPY BIRTHDAYS, Holly!!!! < =D

Phheewwww, glad I'm not late!! =)

Thumbnail by speediebean
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday wishes, Holly. So nice that the luncheon was rescheduled so that you had something else special today along with your evening concert.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Holly--if coleup had not sent many of us a "blast D-mail" that it is your
Birthday--I would not have remembered to wish you a wonderful day--
which, by now, is almost over.

Hope it was a Happy Day. Gita

All these flowers are for YOU!!!! (pic is from Latvia)

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Saylorsburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Hi Holly,
I have been away on my usual long term cruise and did not check into the Mid Atlantic Gardening site until I read coleup's d-mail concerning your birthday. Happy Birthday to you and glad you had a wonderful lunch to go to!

I found the thread concerning Ric's surgery and finally finished reading it! What a time you have both been through! So glad to hear that his recovery is going well and pray it will continue. The phrase "this too shall pass" is easier said than experienced but it sounds like he is on his way!!
Soon there will be little pain and his strength will return to normal.

I wish you both a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2014.

Jessica

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

........all the Best Wishes to one of the Best!

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks everyone so very much. It really was a nice day.

Damascus, MD(Zone 7a)

A belated happy birthday!

Thumbnail by donnerville
Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Holly, Best wishes to you.

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

21 again! Birthday greetings from Silver Spring, Maryland from Betty and Lloyd..Hope your day is full of lots of pleasant surprizes! What's this about Ric being in hospital. I haven't been following the forums in a long time..busy being a caregiver for DH..wishing Ric a quick recovery. You know you can't keep a good man down!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I'm sorry I missed you day!! Life has a way of taking over & haven't checked DG in a while! Big HUGS, especially to Rick if he's in the hospital!!

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday (a little late)! I hope it was everything you wanted.

Thumbnail by Catbird423
Mount Laurel, NJ(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Holly!! enjoy the holidays!

Thumbnail by wind
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thank you for the BD wishes. It really was such a nice day. Such pretty pictures everyone.
Gardadore, Hope you had fun on the cruise where did you go and how long were you gone?

Newark, DE

Happy Belated Birthday Holly!

Sorry I didn't get here yesterday but was taking care of running Dad to doctors and stores so I never got the computer turned on. It sounds like you had a full and enjoyable day. Blessings to you in the new year! Hope Ric gets better soon.

Merry Christmas too!

Debbie

pic is the DL you gave me

Thumbnail by lovetopaint
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Debbie so nice to hear from you. I haven't been traveling around the threads lately, too much going on with traveling and Ric's surgery. How are you doing?
Beautiful flowers. LOL

Mount Laurel, NJ(Zone 7a)

love the color on those DL too!!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Oh, RATS, I am late to the party, but, I just got back from a cruise with a dear friend!!! Glad you had a great week!!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!! Many blessings to you for many more!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.