Happy Birthday Jan!!!

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday to another of the stars of our MAF! Your hostessing hospitality leaves a glow in our hearts. What a blessing you are sweet lady!

Enjoy your day.

Thumbnail by coleup
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Sweet woodruff for a sweet birthday girl
Happy Birthday Jan!!

Thumbnail by sallyg
Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

happy birthday, Jan! Hope you have a great day! :-)

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Sending you a few Birthday Wishes. Hope you have a Happy Happy Day.

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Have a Happy Birthday Jan. Enjoy your day and every one that follows.

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday! Jan
21 again? Hope your day is full of pleasant surprizes that bring you great joy and much happiness.
Betty L. Eshenour aka Pippi21

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

WOW!!! You are the BESTEST!!! Thank you for the warm wishes. It's great to be 21........again

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday, Jan!

And hello again, Pippi! Always good to see you here!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Birthday greetings to you, and I hear you like plants. Hope you are having a super day.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy, happy birthday!!

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Jan---
Hope you are celebrating as i write this--8PM--and having a big piece of cake
and a glass of wine.

Many, many more!!! Gita

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy happy birthday!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Howdy Girlie!! How was your Day yesterday!? I know I bombed your D-mail box yesterday, but wanted to send you BIG HUGS in here too.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Thumbnail by speediebean
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Sorry I missed this, but hope you had a Happy, Passionate, Black eyed Suzie kind of day.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Oh what a pretty picture.. JUST LIKE JAN!! < =D

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday!!!!

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Hi Jan, Happy Birthday to a beautiful lady!!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Jan!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

You are too kind!!!! It was nice. Heard birthday songs from all the grandies. Nothing better than that!!!

Made myself a favorite lemon cake that my mom always made for me. Memories!!! In fact I just had a piece. YUMMMMMM!!!!!

Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Jan.
I hope you had a great day even with the cold weather.

Mount Laurel, NJ

HI,
A belated happy birthday to you. Wow, birthday songs from the grandkids? That is nice. Hope it's a good year!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Oh, HI girls. Thanks for your birthday wishes!

I feel sooo loved!!!

Damascus, MD(Zone 7a)

Ooops! Totally missed the party :o(. A belated happy birthday to you, Jan.

Thumbnail by donnerville
Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Belated Birthday Jan! Many more happy, healthy & gardening ones!
Buttoneer, Button & Fritzie 2.

Thumbnail by Buttoneer
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Thank you, dears. I'm still celebrating!!! Hehehe

Mount Laurel, NJ(Zone 7a)

ooops missed the party too! Hi Jan, happy belated bday ^_^ Also now, best wishes to you and your family for a Happy Thanksgiving!! gobble gobble

Thumbnail by wind
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Thank you, dear and rightbackatcha! Hehehe

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Beeeeelated Birthday Jan. Hope it was a good one.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Never too late to a party!!! Hehehe. Thank you for the birthday greetings

It was great!

I have been gone from home since Dec. 2. Still not home. We are currently in Clayton, GA at Jeff's sister's vaca condo. Should be home tomorrow. It has been a LONG month, but a lot of fun!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I'd love it Jan. Holly and I spent like 6 weeks on the east coast, when I retired. Camping, visiting, time shares, we loved it. We went from home to Tampa and back with frequent stops and visits to horticultural sites. We wanted to get down to Naples and the isles, but weather prevented it. We had planned almost a week in southwest Florida but ended in spending day trips from my dad's in New Port Richey. I believe that's when we visited Bok Tower. We keep trying to get to Fundy Bay, we just haven't decided how or when. One route would take us to Niagara (I've never been), crossing northern NY, to Ontario, to Fundy, to Boston, to Brooklyn, and home, 7-10 days, mostly camping. We've even thought about a westward trip, but can't seem to leave go of the gardens to go.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Oh, I'd love to see Fundy some day, too. Totally understand about not wanting to leave the garden, but I am resigning myself to no veggie gardening. Trying to refocus on shrubberies, etc. Things that will take care of themselves. With kids all over the country and with Jeff teaching we travel in the summer. But, then, I travel all year. Hehehe. Looking back over this year, I was away for about four months.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Jan, If we were going straight there, I'd say grab a sleeping bag, jeans and a couple of tees and ride along. We plan to make a bunch of stops along the way, probably camping near a hort or botanical feature along the way. Along the way we'd like to visit the Binational Heritage Peace Garden Trail, the Royal Botanical Gardens, and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
If your interested I'll include you in a blast if we visit Longwood again I'd also like to visit the Julius Roehrs Company in Farmingdale, New Jersey.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Definitely Longwood! Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.