Buttoneer will be in Hagerstown, Md 11/23 and 11/24/2013.

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Bobbin & I will be set up at the Kris Kringle Craft Show this coming weekend 11/23 (9-5) (Saturday) and 11/24 (Sunday)(9-4) at the Hagerstown Community College (Athletic Recreation, and Community Center at 11400 Robinwood Drive (off route 40) Hagerstown, Md. Would love to see you & then you could see everything we make. We could have a small reunion. Tell your friends about it. We will be in space # 120. ((((hugs)))) Judy (Buttoneer)

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh I wish we could, but we are in the weekend-before-Thanksgiving scramble!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Oh phooey! I wish I could too, but we'll be in that same pre-Thanksgiving scramble mode as well... especially since we're going to "do" Thanksgiving on Tuesday with our son (which is when he's able to get away from school/work to do it). < =/

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

That's so funny -- us too -- I think we may be having 12 people on Tuesday -- but only 4 on Thursday! Though we won't serve turkey on Tuesday.

This message was edited Nov 21, 2013 1:11 PM

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Button and Bobbin, Hope your show went well and lots of people braved the wind and cold to attend. How was it?

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

The show was great & Haighr & DH came to see me. Hoping everybody had a wonderful thanksgiving. Judy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.