So Glad to be Home!!!!!

silver spring, MD(Zone 7a)

I'm so glad to be home, both back to Maryland and back to Daves. I've really missed you guys over the last couple years. Last night I was talking to my daughter about how much I had missed you. I joined back in 2003 when we were living in MO and were only supposed to be there 2 years and ended up 7 then 3 transfers in 2 months brought us home to Maryland. You guys saved my life and my sanity over those years. To think my little one was in diapers when I joined and now she's just started middleschool and my big one who was in 2nd grade was touring colleges last week. Time has really flown by.
So here I am digging in a new garden, getting dirty looks from my husband everytime I come home with a new plant, missing my old one and finally getting my log in straight so I can start following again. So great to come to this forum and see addresses that are familiar or literally just down the street or around the corner. I'm just so happy!!!!

Yehudith

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Welcome back!

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Hello there, neighbor! Welcome back to MD!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Welcome back! I joined in 2008, so I'm probably new to you. Looking forward to chatting and hopefully meeting up at one of the MA get togethers soon.

Terri

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

We had some fun when we were working together on a co-op. I can't remember if it was for Lilies. Anyway, welcome back. Maybe we can help you fill in with the plants from one of our spring swaps!!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Welcome home!!

Keep an eye out for the Feb seed swap, too... it's become an annual "thing," at a great buffet in Frederick!

:-)

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

What are the chances of all the Terri's posting one right after the other - SSG/Terri, Aspenhill/Terri, Roses_R_Red/Teri. Yep, seed swap in Feb is a nice event.

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

now we just need to hear from the Sallies, Robins and Judys!!

I'm 'new', too. Welcome back!

Judy

Parkville, MD(Zone 7b)

Nice to meet you, Yehudith! I'm Karen and I'm one of the youngest members, literally and just because I'm newer to DG than most of these others. I've been here for ~6mos.

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

Wishing you a long growing season and a short, mild winter.
Marcia

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Well, welcome back. I'm new to you, too. Looking forward to face to face meeting sometime.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Yehudith, So nice to have you back. I remember you I believe we both have a love of Hellebore.

silver spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Please don't remind me!!

Now that you did... I have a bunch of babies I grew on from the spring that I have to repot along with the long list of otherthings I have to do before it gets real cold. They'll go in the garden next spring as soon as I get the front finished off and can start on a woodland garden in the back.

So glad to be back.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Welcome to the craziness!

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

hi, Yehudith! :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.