Life with puppy

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

has turned us up-side-down!! She's a freaking clown half the time...PIA, loving, whiny, playful - half sleeping/energy!

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Loves her toys & wants to chase kitties....non-stop!!

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Good morning Becky. What a cutie pie! Love the pics. She sounds a lot like my BIL's dog Zeke. He is a rescue, about a year old black lab mix. Richard brings him up here a lot so he can run and swim to his heart's content. I've had him for a few weekends too when Richard and Karen go out of town.

Zeke has boundless energy and has bursts of insane full speed antics. He gets along well with Riley, who is my other BIL's girlfriend's dog. Lowell is living at the house now and Riley stays full time while Suzanne goes to her condo in Silver Springs during the work week. Riley is a very sedate little cocker spaniel. It is pretty amusing watching the two completely opposite personalities together. I can tell Riley enjoys Zeke's company, but heaves a sigh of relief when he leaves LOL.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Giggle! Sascha & Bandit does play well together, but she get's "too big" on him & looks like a drowned rat from all the drool! He gets her back tho! Bites her pretty hard!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Becky, does Sascha put her open jaws on Bandit's neck? Is that a dominance kind of behavior?
Our Addy who wouldn't hurt a fly ( well -could easily kill one of the cats she has easy access to, but doesn't) learned that at the dogpark at around age 2. Or maybe that's when she felt big enough to start doing it. Anyway, we imagine that some other owners at the dog park are not too comfortable with that. I just wondered if you could tell me why she did that. She seemed to use it as part of her 'herding skill.'

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I really don't know, but it's a little unnerving seeing his whole hard in her mouth! She doesn't hurt him at all...just drools!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Well Bandit is teaching her how to play 'nice!' by the do unto others as ypu d like them do to you method ha

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh what a cutie. Puppies are so much fun.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Adorable!! Fun and games

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.