CLOSED: October Birthday thread!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Sounds like you had a great day Michelle.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Okay I will give it a whirl. My birthday is 11/22. Should be fun thanks for the explaination thats what I needed gardenquail.... ronna

Make sure your address in the exchange so we can find when it comes time to mail your card.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

It is there. Thanks.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

It has been awhile. I have forgot where to find the addresses.

At the top of the page click on guides and information. Then click on the far right tab that says extras. That will take you to the address exchange.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Never mind I should open my eyes. I found the link at the top. Duh!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Have not seen anything of Shirley and Twyla. Are they still in this birthday card swap? Has anyone with recent BDs gotten cards from them?

I have not heard anything from either of them!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Hello Ronna! Welcome to the club. :)

Michelle, have you heard about the open library program called Daisy? Books for the print disabled... From the Library of Congress.

https://archive.org/details/printdisabled

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks amandaesq. Isent my first card out this morning. Hopefully it gets there on time. Am pleased to do this. Should be fun.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Holy Cow!

It's practically November!

And Shirley's birthday is on Friday. Wheeeee!

Birthdays, fast and furious! Happy Halloween - does anybody get Trick-or-Treaters?

Our neighborhood gathers at the city park in our midst and have a sort of pot luck dinner in the backyard of a house that backs up to the park. Don't have a costume, might go as a gardener. :D

Mountain View, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi, all.
Ronna, glad to have you join us :)
LK, I received your card yesterday. Linda Kay's card is a silly one :) Thanks, LK!
I have not heard from Shirley or Twyla, either. Not sure what's up with Shirley. Hopefully she will stop by soon. As for Twyla, I know she often has computer problems. So I'm thinking that since we haven't heard from her all year, she probably hasn't been able to resolve her computer problems. I'll try sending her some dmail to see what I can find out.
I am familiar with DAISY books. One of my favorite things to do while folding laundry is to listen to a good book :) But thanks for checking :)
I knew I wanted to check to see when Shirley's birthday is... I should have gotten her a card today... Didn't get a chance to check last night though. So I'll probably have to get it next week. Sigh...
Amanda, it looks like you are our host for November. Be sure to post a link to the November Club thread when you get it started.
Well, have some things to finish before the end of the day, so I better go for now. Have a happy Halloween!
Michelle

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Yes dearie I am very excited to be your birthday club host for November. :D

I am trying to figure out how to make it a cupcake party every day. Will have to think hard on this...

xox

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Michele. I am feeling better . CT- scan came back negative. I am so grateful. I hope to have better weekend.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Patti, come to new thread above!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.