CLOSED: LIGHT MY FIRE (candle show and tell)

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

I've had several cats actually watch TV and can actually see the cursor moving on the computer screen.

Dogs don't seem to be able to SEE past the fact that it's a flat screen. They do jump when there's a commercial with a doorbell ringing and start barking. Just another reason not to have cable television. :D

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Oh Joyce, I'm so glad you got them ok - I was hoping they didn't get sent to the wrong house LOL

Funny that you have a Bella too - I also have one: she's a pure white cat with orange eyes and so ORNERY! She's living with my daughter right now as Darrell has a dog who isn't cat crazy and she's safer with Jess.

Happy to hear that you like the candles - I've bought RE Candles for about 10 years now :)

This is my Bella with my daughter's cat Killer (who is the sweetest baby ever!)

Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me
(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Not the best pic - here's a better one :)

Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me
(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Funny Chris, my sister has a white cat but with the most shocking blue eyes. Hence the name: Mickey Blue Eyes.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Adorable, Chris. Is she solid white?

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Beautiful cats.. thanks again for the great box, Chris!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

NEW ROOM
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1336951/

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Quote from Cville_Gardener :
Adorable, Chris. Is she solid white?

Yes, she is - except when she goes "exploring" in the basement LOL.. I've got one picture of her where a good portion of her head had black on it from something!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Cats can't stay out of anything, can they? I have a solid black cat that loves to roll on the driveway. She ends up covered with dust/dirt and thinks it's the greatest thing. Of course, then she wants to come in the house :/ I sometimes wonder what happened to all the fastidiousness cats are supposed to have??? Apparently my three missed out on that when it was handed out. lol.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

new room ladie
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1336951/

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Oops.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.