(Cececoogan) Cherie Coogan

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

The family will be in my thoughts today as they bid farewell to a much loved family member.

Cece you lived life to the fullest, so soar with the angels, and watch over your family from your new heavenly home.

Millbury, MA(Zone 5a)

I can only repeat what many have already said. She was one of the youngest on our Coffee thread and it was a terrible shock when she suddenly left us. My condolences to the family, especially to her husband and granddaughter.

I expect that her funeral will be the usual somber affair and wish that they had instead managed to put together a big party with one of her favorite local bands playing and people dancing. That would have been a fitting send-off.

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

Special prayers for CeCe's family today and even more so later on.. The worst times are when family & friends have gone back home, to jobs and their lives.. The immediate family has to keep dealing.. Hopefully now she is dancing away..

McCool, I bet they do have some kind of celebration with her favorite band and some dancing in her honor.. She just loved it too good not to.

On a happier note, good morning/afternoon..

Larkie

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Yep, she should have had a traditional New Orleans-type celebration with live music and dancing... Going out in a Blaze of Glory!

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

That's how my mom went out...New Orleans Jazz Funeral. It was a spectacular event!

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

How wonderful, Linda! I really think we all should go out in a Blaze of Glory although I doubt there will be anyone in my family to do that for me... but maybe in thought by my DG friends.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Darius we will be each other's Second Line~~~~~

CeCe will live on in our, and I'm sure in many here's, Memory Garden.

She joins our other fallen Friends whose Memory Plants are nurtured by Carol's Compost.

Vegas,NV Filbert, SC(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday my friend

Jim Falls, WI(Zone 4a)

Happy Birthday Cece! Hope you are dancing away in a beautiful garden!

Verona, ON

Happy Birthday Cece. Hope you are dancing!

Chapel Hill, NC

Happy Birthday Cece!
Thoughts are with your family.

Sending my Hugs&blessings to her family ... especially Ariana today. It must be especially difficult for her.

I know Cherie is either dancing or tending a magnificent fragrant garden!

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

She's dancing in the magnificent garden! Dance away, my friend. Thinking of those you left behind today.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Happy Birthday, Cherie. I know the Angel's Trumpets are blooming just for you...........because you're an angel now.

Cherie ,
I'm so sorry I didn't get to say good-bye. I didn't know until now.

To your family I add my deepest condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss.
My heart is sad for us all. I hope you cherish for all times the sweet memory of how much she loved and cherished you all.

She of the dancing feet and the laughing eyes, and the loving man who cherished her enough to make so many of her dreams come true. I'm so thankful she had you all.

Lots of us here on Dave's will remember her with affection.

Rest in peace my friend, and know for sure that you left a mark that I will not soon forget. Rest in peace.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

I'm thinking today of Cherie's family and their first Christmas without her.
May their hearts be at peace.

I have a recipe she once sent me for cookies called Nutmeg Meltaways. I'll
be thinking of her when I make them this year.

I have that recipe also, June. I know this must be a very difficult year for Cece's Mom with the loss of 2 children in such a short time. I'm keeping the family in my prayers as well.

Columbia City, IN(Zone 5b)

Rest in peace sweet and funny Lady...so glad I got to meet you

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

CeCe grasshopper we shall meet again . How I appreciated knowing you. I loved the way you always had my back when someone attacked me. Rest well princess and know I miss you every day.

Havelock, Canada

Cece was such a family oriented person who lived life to the fullest. She was taken far too early and I was shocked and so devastated by her loss. I think of her so often and her absence is still felt in Coffee and........... I will always have a hole in my heart from her sudden death. Love to you happy lady.

Love and Hugs
Elaine and Otis

Columbia City, IN(Zone 5b)

I still think of her often...I soo miss her

Schroon Lake, NY(Zone 4a)

Oh my our Coffee people are meeting up again....one day we will all be there I hope. Cherie, you and Darius put the pot on!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.