Adios amigos

Cedarhome, WA(Zone 8b)

Last day for me as a paid member. It's been very nice chatting with all of you PNW fellow gardeners, although we certainly have diminished in numbers over the past few years. I also enjoyed our get-togethers at various nurseries, homes, etc. Always fun to share plants. Laur, I see you are good through Feb, so I'll touch base with you now and again to see if/when all the formatting mess gets cleaned up. Perhaps I'll return then. Or not. Shrug. Take care everyone.

Thumbnail by bonehead
Twisp, WA

Let me know what features you can still access when your subscription expires.

Cedarhome, WA(Zone 8b)

OK. I'm rather curious about that myself. Hoping I still can access my garden journal (blog), although I'm planning to start a fresh one with my Magical Year of Gardening beginning in October. So all is well.

Twisp, WA

Ok, here it is again, I'm curious why I don't see it in the PNW forum. Maybe it just got moved to another forum?

Cedarhome, WA(Zone 8b)

No clue. It popped up on my watched list after you posted your reply this morning. Perhaps it is in 'time-out' somewhere... ?? Drives me crazy.

Twisp, WA

This is very strange - it seems to have been moved to the "Limbo" forum! I can still access it through my watched threads and respond, but it is not visible in the PNW forum despite the path at the top of the page. Maybe it's another of their formatting problems?

Incidentally, I have not had problems viewing the pages with whatever settings are on my computer. There is a lot more empty white space to the left, but I don't have to scroll to read anything.

Cedarhome, WA(Zone 8b)

I didn't have to scroll until they rolled out the latest fix, and now I do. Shrug. I think it will take a bunch more tweaking for this thing to be back to smooth sailing. Meanwhile, I guess we have a private limbo-thread going. How weird is that??

Cedarhome, WA(Zone 8b)

And, I went back and re-read my initial post and can't for the life of me figure out what was so terrible that it warranted being black-balled. Rather hurts my feelings to not be able to give my cyber-friends a fond farewell.

Vashon, WA(Zone 8b)

Hello, and sadly...goodbye. I can see your post now, although I don't know when it became available, since I've been out gardening almost all day. I appreciate you letting people know you will be leaving, and that you may potentially return sometime in the future. It is hard when members leave for whatever reason and just fade away without saying anything. I enjoyed conversing with you online. You had some great projects shared in photos. I'll miss seeing how they progress. I did just renew, since it seems like the forum has picked up a little in recent weeks, and I don't want to lose contact with other members I know. Laurie, would you be so kind as to forward my message to your sister if she can't see it? Thanks

South Beach, OR(Zone 9a)

bonehead, I hardly knew ye! I hope you return.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.