Happy birthday, speediebean

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

I guess the rest of the forum is out enjoying the pleasant weather...

Enjoy your day!

Thumbnail by ViburnumValley Thumbnail by ViburnumValley Thumbnail by ViburnumValley Thumbnail by ViburnumValley Thumbnail by ViburnumValley
Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday to you!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy, happy Birday, speedie dear!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Garsh, thank you guys!! So far it's been a LOVELY day!! Had a lovely "girlie" morning talking to The Mammas (Mine and DH's), coloured my hair, polished my toenails, baked a cake. heeheeheee DH got me a LAPTOP, WHEEEEEE!!!!!! My first ever (yeah, I'm in the stone ages, what can I say.. I belong in 1950, I really do!!) < =D It's a WONDERFUL day!!

God Bless you guys!!!

Thumbnail by speediebean
Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday! It sounds like your day and been wonderful so far, may it continue and continue, and continue.....

Thumbnail by Catbird423
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Glad you had a good day!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Guilty as charged by VV--
Bit belated but still sincere Best Birthday Wishes, Suze!
Wait till you take that lappy on that nice shady deck, with your coffee, and the birds singing...you won't miss the 1950s much...

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday, Speedie! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! :-)

Thanks guys, it was WONDERFUL, and -- DRAT, I cut into the cake before I remembered to take a pic!!!! Turned out really yummy though! Swiss chocolate double-layer, first layer had buttercream frosting, then milk chocolate all around on top. Mmmm!! < =D Extra-Creamy French Vanilla ice cream on the side... ate too much. LOL!!!!!!

Catbird, that drink looks FANSHMABULOUS!!!!!!! Gonna start next week's shopping list right now to include peach juice, orange juice, and ginger ale. THANK YOU! < =D

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

happy belated birthday, speedie! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. :)

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy belated!! ❤❤❤

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

hey speedie, remember the pocketful of Chaste tree seeds you gave me? I have two seedlings now!

Thank you Ss and Becky! =)

YIPPEEEE Sally!! I guess that makes it an early Happy Birthday to you? < =D Do we get to see pics of your 2 babies? Pretty please??

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope the whole year is the best one yet.

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Belated birthday wishes from us as well. So glad you're going to be at Sally's swap.

Thank you thank you!! I'm soooo looking forward to it!! Wheee!!!!!!! < =D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.