Problems in the right side of forums???

Flagler Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

Has anyone had problems in any of your favorite forums you read? I'm involved with Florida gardening, and also have my own forum, Raised bed planter's. When I go to these 2 pages, the whole right side of the page is missing, when reading left to right, the right side isn't there!!! I'm very frustrated, I can go to any other forum, and read the entire post. I've tried several time's to see what I could do to get my page's back correctly, but nothings happening! Someone told me to post another forum, and see what happens, so here I am! HELP!!!

Thanks all!! Jami

OK, I can read this the whole way, from left to right, so why can't I read my own home forums? I'm totally confused, and don't want to quit watching my own forum, or my favorite!! I don't know what to do! Thanks again, Jami

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Jami, I have the same issue - hopefully we will get an answer to why.

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/dg/all/
Here are a couple thread on the subject. Just so aggrivating.

Ive prettty well given up

Kay, I started a new thread, and it corrected the problem, from my raised bed garden forum, under Florida gardening, it worked there, but still didn't solve the problem from the other site I watch and reply too! Hmmm, ever since DG changed the way they do things on here, I already had to clear my cookies. or what ever the directions were to get that blurred image to go away from our home page, and now this!!

Whats up DG??? Help us out here! I pay and I want what I pay for, I'm frustrated!!!

Thanks. Sincerely, Jami

Thanks gardenglory!!! I'll check it out, I was typing as you left your message!

I just went to the site morningglory recommended and it seems to be a big problem with some, not all! I guess we wait to see what the outcome is, I'm not all that computer savy, I wouldn't know how to change my resolution on here, and why would I ? Wouldn't that interfere with our other programs? I'm getting very upset, Why would they mess with something that was working, we've all been on here for a long time, and now they want to change the way things work, Facebook just did it too!!! Enough is enough, I call it as I see it, " Job Security!!! "

*morningglory, Sorry, I meant *gardenglory! lol, I planted morning glory's in my garden, so I guess the name stuck!

Jami

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Just went to your first raised bed forum posting. Mine is missing all the right side also.
Go figure.
Bonnie

lol, ???? I thought at first it was me, Again!! Than looked, and saw others were in the same predicament! I guess we have to wait for the administrators to get it right! Why they mess with something that isn't broke confuses me! Maybe they can explain it???

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

You have to see the ads, but if you sign out as a subscriber and just view Daves as a non paid viewer, everything looks perfect. Worked like a champ.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

It's working correctly for me today.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.