Midsouth Fall RU At Jim's house, sign up and discussion

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Mary and Charlotte

Thumbnail by busybee Thumbnail by busybee Thumbnail by busybee Thumbnail by busybee Thumbnail by busybee
Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Didn't even get one of all the food.

Thumbnail by busybee Thumbnail by busybee Thumbnail by busybee Thumbnail by busybee Thumbnail by busybee
Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Loretta showing her door prize

Sandra and Larry

Renee'

Sandra and Princess

Olive Branch, MS

Great pics. The feet are the best!!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Love those feet also! Mary you all did a great job finding those! Perfect!

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

Great pictures....I agree the feet were a wonderful gesture, and they look right at home leading to the pond. Thanks Jim and Kenny for the work you put into hosting the RU again this year....As always(any time I've seen it) the gardens looked spectacular..It was great to see everyone again...

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the photos! I wish I could have been there, but it's a good thing I didn't get any more plants because we didn't get any rain this weekend. Not.A.Drop!! And the ground is so hard, I can't get a shovel in the ground in most places, even where I have heavy mulch and have been irrigating. I love those feet!! Who made those?

Jim, Kenny, and company did a wonderful job making everything perfect as usual. And of course, the people look great too!!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Ok, ya'll that were there give us more info on the feet! They look awesome!

I know ya'll had a great time and I thought of ya'll often during the day....wishing I was there.... but trying to work hard so i can hopefully make the next one!

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

The feet were for Jim's barefoot preference and me putting my big foot in my mouth wanting to buy him a pair of shoes. Lov you Jim.
Thank Jim and Kenny for being such great host.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Yeah, I got the barefoot reference for sure. How large are they? they look pretty big in the photo..... neat gift for sure! Looks like everyone signed them?

Augusta, AR(Zone 8a)

Thanks for posting the pics busybee. Looks like everyone had a great time! Sure did miss you all.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.