SUMMER 2013 #2

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

We were here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1320397/#new

Keep trhose summer scenes coming.

Thumbnail by ge1836
Thomaston, CT

Love the stand of rudbeckia in Bill's photos......also the daylilies behind the stone sculpture.....here are some photos from today....

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

so pretty, which DL is that?

Thomaston, CT

Wish I knew, Jen....it's one I planted last year....if I find the tag, I'll ID it.....

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

that is a nice daylily

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

nice shots, DH shamed me into using my slr with the macro lens he bought me, it has just been so convenient using my phone...
So I took a few and my battery died.

Here is a phone shot, I won a $25 gift certificate from a local nursery for this container display

Thumbnail by debi_k
Thomaston, CT

Very creative, Debi! You should have won.....what fun to think of ways to spend the gift......thanks, Bill.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Very cool, debi!!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Love it Debi!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Love it!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Thats a phone shot??????
Great picture and the combos look wonderful.
When the vine gets going that group going to be fantastic

This message was edited Jul 9, 2013 4:42 AM

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks everyone, Jo, that was GroMoore, though I shouldn't tell you cause you would definitely win with your containers!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I thought so. I rarely enter contests,I just believe I dont have the "luck" gene.

Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

Some of my favorite blooms right now. :)

Thumbnail by Meredith79 Thumbnail by Meredith79 Thumbnail by Meredith79 Thumbnail by Meredith79 Thumbnail by Meredith79
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Pretty! Love that plumeria!!!

Thanks, it started blooming right before frost last fall, so I was excited to see the same bloom spike started blooming again now! :)

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

nice deb - I liked the bed in the background too!

nice daylily's Meredith

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Pretty Meredith!

Thank you Bill and Jen!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I'm hoping this works..... photos for July
https://www.facebook.com/celesteann.plaisted/media_set?set=a.603725842982284.1073741830.100000346224419&type=1

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

WOW Celeste!

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Gorgeous! By any chance, do you know the name of the Astilbe? It looks a lot like a favorite NOID of mine.

Thumbnail by Pfg
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Pixie: How did you dothat?

Thomaston, CT

Lovely blooms Meredith & Allison.....I'm drooling over the purple hydrangea! Pixie, I only got your face book page....no flowers :>(...Pam, no idea what the astilbe is....looks like an older variety.....

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Thanks everyone...Robin, try this one. If you don't have FB account, you should still be able to view my album here.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.603725842982284.1073741830.100000346224419&type=1&l=2e2f3dfc25

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Beautiful, that works for me, too. Do you know the name of Japanese Iris in picture #68?

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Mittsy 'RUFFLED DIMITRY'

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Thank you, it's lovely.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Im glad you asked for one I KNEW the name of!! LOL

South Hamilton, MA

Do you have a name for the red astilbe?

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Yes...give me a minute

Nice blooms Pixie and Allison! Allison that us quite the patch of Shasta Daisy! Wow!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Astilbe 'Fanal' it's my earliest blooming red.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Oh I know going to thin out that herd this weekend

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks Pixie Its easy when you know how.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4472655072751.1073741833.1781148731&type=1&l=5bedb0a8f8

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Yay Jo!! Nice pictures!!!!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

and to thionk I re-upped my Smilebox membership a month ago.

Thomaston, CT

Pixie, just gorgeous...you have some cherry red DLs that I would love! Jo, love the combo of stachys & pink lilies....Pam just gave me that stachys, now I know what I'll plant with it!

South Hamilton, MA

Thanks for the name. We supposedly have the same one, but it looks more purple in our garden. A yellow DL is blocking it so after bloom I will try & get DH to move the DL behind the astilbe.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.