Tornado watch until 10 pm

Wrightstown, NJ(Zone 7a)

Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and NJ are under a watch until 10 pm tonight. Please stay safe and turn on your radios to see if you are in the area where they could pop up. Was not sure how many of you heard this and did not want any of you to be surprised. It is only a watch but the weather is such that one of those babies could pop up anytime, so keep your eye on the sky.

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the heads up JB!

Wrightstown, NJ(Zone 7a)

You are welcome, we have one of those weather radios and when it came over, tornado watch I thought I had better pass it on just in case. Have a good evening.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

It actually turned into a warning, but I think the danger has now dissipated.

Wrightstown, NJ(Zone 7a)

There was one touch down yesterday I do not know where. Let's hope today is better. Some sun but more storms later.

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

News this am was of at least four 'touchdowns' in MD most up near Gita. And a 'water spout' that did some damage in the Inner Harbor of Baltimore.

Saw a report out of Deleware I believe where a tornado sucked an inground pool out of the ground and dropped it several yards away.

Learned I have no fresh "D" batteries for several flashlights. With weakened trees all around, there is no place I consider 'safe' to park my vehicles. Also, there is no good sheltering spot while I am out on my paper route, unless a customer would let me in to their basement.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Coleup, are you required to deliver your route while a tornado warning is in effect?

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Geez, crazy weather!!!

Wrightstown, NJ(Zone 7a)

In all that weather yesterday kids took me to foot surgeon for xrays because Monday I stepped the wrong way on a raised 2 x 4 and sprained my ligament in my left goot and I am now in a boot and can not drive or walk without a walker until it stops hurting. I am one miserable old B****. The rain was coming down so hard and the roads were flooded we had to call and say we were on our way, not to close. We got there and the sun came out. Go figure.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you heal up fast!

Wrightstown, NJ(Zone 7a)

Thanx...about 3 weeks Yuck!

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

JB et al
I started a weather watching thread over here. Come join us
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1318383/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.