lilly

Newfield, NY

dose anybody have lilly to share.i potted my up to take to the new house.but they did make those winter.am so gggggggggrrrrr

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

I'd be happy to share, but it looks like your up near Ithaca, and I guess I might as well, be on the moon to you. More than half of my lilies are in containers, and the asiatics seem to self-divide in the blink of an eye. So if you live near me, I will always share. They are not expensive, and I usually supplement the lilies with a few bags from Costco every February. Whatever was planted this spring will bloom this year even if not as much as well stablished bulbs.
The first two are the pixies, and I think those are the bulbs that have multiplied exponentially. I think the third is an orienpet. Fourth is triumphator, and only one came up this year. I think the last photo is "After Eights" very similar to Star Gazer.
Marcia

Thumbnail by cathy166 Thumbnail by cathy166 Thumbnail by cathy166 Thumbnail by cathy166 Thumbnail by cathy166
Newfield, NY

very nice flowers.i can send money for shipping.

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

I cannot and will not ship these. That's why I wish you lived closer. They are large containers, and even though I often use a false bottom, they are too heavy to lift, let alone pack.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.